News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Central Buses

Started by Lukeee, May 24, 2012, 09:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StourportSam

EU06 JVW in Kidderminster bus station just now

Will

Quote from: StourportSam on February 03, 2016, 04:17:09 PM
EU06 JVW in Kidderminster bus station just now

Again? Steering must of broke on it again
Stourbridge   125

Michael Bevan

X233 NNO has had it's Centrad blinds removed and is being prepared for withdrawal. X602 EGK should have it's Centrad blinds removed soon too.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Michael Bevan on February 03, 2016, 08:43:43 PM
X233 NNO has had it's Centrad blinds removed and is being prepared for withdrawal. X602 EGK should have it's Centrad blinds removed soon too.

What route can I find these on?

Stu

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 03, 2016, 08:45:28 PM

If the blinds are being removed and the buses prepared for withdrawal, you probably won't find them on any public service now.  ;D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 03, 2016, 08:45:28 PM
Mainly does the 39, 40 and I think the 41 or 42 school run. One does the 16:45 88 from Erdington daily which would be your best bet.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Stu on February 03, 2016, 08:48:06 PM
If the blinds are being removed and the buses prepared for withdrawal, you probably won't find them on any public service now.  ;D
They still have a few weeks until Central plan to withdraw them.

Busman Jamie

Xpre55 e200 in Walsall on 74

Dylanbusboy45

Kevin

The things you learn.... Looking through Tony's photos of Central Buses and I remember most of them from their days on the 7, but never remember them having a Lance and an Excel, both in fleet livery as well! See even back then they were doing it kinda right
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Kevin on February 06, 2016, 08:32:24 PM
The things you learn.... Looking through Tony's photos of Central Buses and I remember most of them from their days on the 7, but never remember them having a Lance and an Excel, both in fleet livery as well! See even back then they were doing it kinda right

I remember them on the 33 with marshall darts!

CL

Are the Routemasters still in *public* use, out of interest? They're allocated to the 88, aren't they?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Will

Quote from: clayderman on February 07, 2016, 08:34:16 PM
Are the Routemasters still in *public* use, out of interest? They're allocated to the 88, aren't they?

Central Bus now only own 1 Routemaster now as they sold the other last month
Stourbridge   125

Kevin

Quote from: clayderman on February 07, 2016, 08:34:16 PM

Have been used on public services yes, wouldn't say it's been "allocated" on a route
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

CL

Quote from: Will on February 07, 2016, 08:54:00 PM
Central Bus now only own 1 Routemaster now as they sold the other last month
Quote from: Kevin on February 07, 2016, 08:57:01 PM
Have been used on public services yes, wouldn't say it's been "allocated" on a route
Ah, so the scarcity of Central Buses' RMs are down to one. :( Thanks for the info, guys! :)

You wouldn't know, by any chance, which route it'll be likely to appear on; or is it just a gamble?  ???
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk