News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Central Buses

Started by Lukeee, May 24, 2012, 09:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on January 05, 2016, 06:44:04 PM
Dont suppose these two will do normal services before departing will they? Hopefully but inevitably unlikely.

They have a load of time before they need to be off the road. I've been told February half term though but there's a chance they might keep them for a bit longer. They do normal services daily. One of the deckers does the 16:45 88 from Erdington to Streetly daily.

PM

Don't know if it's been reported elsewhere but apparently with Central Buses Swift can even be used on services out of the NWM area!

Adam 404

Michael Bevan

I'm told the other two Trident's are ready to collect. They are just waiting for drivers to become available who they will then send down to collect them.

Michael Bevan

Michael Bevan

From what I've been told, Central's second Trident should be arriving tomorrow.

Michael Bevan

Second Trident en route.

BK63 YWP

@Michael Bevan i think i just seen it pull in the industrial estate about 5 mins ago
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Chris on January 09, 2016, 03:28:52 PM
@Michael Bevan i think i just seen it pull in the industrial estate about 5 mins ago

Yes you did.

Michael Bevan

PN03 ULU is the second one they have recieved. Just arrived and has been going around the estate on a test run.

James4368

Quote from: Michael Bevan on January 09, 2016, 04:17:09 PM
PN03 ULU is the second one they have recieved. Just arrived and has been going around the estate on a test run.
Ex Suffolk Norse 7162
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

ade

Route 66 branded (Lichfield - Chase Terrace - Burntwood) AE06 ZBR seen well off its branded route on the 125 (Stourbridge - Kidderminster - Bridgnorth)

Will

Quote from: ade on January 14, 2016, 08:49:21 PM
Route 66 branded (Lichfield - Chase Terrace - Burntwood) AE06 ZBR seen well off its branded route on the 125 (Stourbridge - Kidderminster - Bridgnorth)

It's been at Kidderminster on and off for about 3 weeks I've been told by a source that alledgly it's going to be de-branded and permanently allocated to Kidderminster
Stourbridge   125

PM

Quote from: Will on January 14, 2016, 09:06:00 PM
It's been at Kidderminster on and off for about 3 weeks I've been told by a source that alledgly it's going to be de-branded and permanently allocated to Kidderminster

Are Darts proving better suited to the 125 than the Versas?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk