News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Telford Garage

Started by Ashley, April 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Quote from: tphi12000 on September 04, 2020, 09:04:10 AM
3616 is another out this morning , noted 'out of service' in Gnosall.
Could either have been a Cannock vehicle operating dead to pick up a 5, or a Telford vehicle running dead to pick up the 7A at 0750 to Wellington at Newport.

tphi12000

Quote from: Pat on September 04, 2020, 10:13:27 AM
Could either have been a Cannock vehicle operating dead to pick up a 5, or a Telford vehicle running dead to pick up the 7A at 0750 to Wellington at Newport.
direction of travel suggests  a Telford vehicle but the significance is this vehicle was parked out of use at Cannock since coming from Milton Keynes.
Tony

Pat

White coach seen on Staff Shuttle this afternoon.  Think it was either a Yutong or King Long

Tony

Quote from: Pat on September 08, 2020, 04:56:33 PM
White coach seen on Staff Shuttle this afternoon.  Think it was either a Yutong or King Long

See fleet changes on main site for details

tphi12000

Quote from: Tony on September 08, 2020, 05:03:54 PM
See fleet changes on main site for details
Yes noted 7105 heading back to the depot this evening.
Tony

Pat

Mercedes City45 noted in Telford, working the staff shuttle.

Pat

6009 has appeared at Telford this week, working Bridgnorth services.

Rich-82

6005 is still in Telford this week currently working the 16 to Roden.

Out of all the ex Cannock Vehicles that i`ve seen and travelled on they are good solid buses with hardly any rattles given that over 10 yrs old and the insides still look really tidy inside given so many complaints about them

Pat

Quote from: Rich-82 on February 25, 2021, 02:04:56 PM
6005 is still in Telford this week currently working the 16 to Roden.

Out of all the ex Cannock Vehicles that i`ve seen and travelled on they are good solid buses with hardly any rattles given that over 10 yrs old and the insides still look really tidy inside given so many complaints about them
I've been on the Commanders on the 2 a couple of times, and couldn't see what the big issue with them was.  Tidy vehicles inside, with no "threadbare" seats.

Rich-82

Quote from: Pat on February 25, 2021, 03:18:36 PM
I've been on the Commanders on the 2 a couple of times, and couldn't see what the big issue with them was.  Tidy vehicles inside, with no "threadbare" seats.

Not much rattles either on the centros that came from Watford via Cannock and and 3742 pulsar which in effect has come home to Telford is in very good condition as well

Depotosw

Quote from: Rich-82 on February 25, 2021, 07:32:38 PM

Not much rattles either on the centros that came from Watford via Cannock and and 3742 pulsar which in effect has come home to Telford is in very good condition as well

Sampled them all at Cannock over time, 3740-2 were always very tidy vehicles, inside and out. The Centros, 3841/4/6 I actually sampled down Hemel Hempstead and Watford and again a good few times when at Cannock, if anything they were improved over time at Cannock, particularly the repainted one. 

Rich-82

Quote from: Depotosw on February 25, 2021, 08:16:24 PM
Sampled them all at Cannock over time, 3740-2 were always very tidy vehicles, inside and out. The Centros, 3841/4/6 I actually sampled down Hemel Hempstead and Watford and again a good few times when at Cannock, if anything they were improved over time at Cannock, particularly the repainted one.

I personally don`t see what the problem was every depot always have a few problematic that cause issues

Bob

Quote from: Depotosw on February 25, 2021, 08:16:24 PM

They were put into service in a shocking state upon arrival at Cannock. 3740/41 were retrimmed inside upon repaint. Most of Cannocks decent buses were always shipped out.3701-4 were disgusting inside before retrim as were some of the Solos  and the BVT/BVU plate Darts were something else. Weirdly the one still in vintage livery got a retrim but the repainted one didnt and still hasnt AFAIK

Pat

Quote from: Bob on March 06, 2021, 04:46:29 AM
They were put into service in a shocking state upon arrival at Cannock. 3740/41 were retrimmed inside upon repaint. Most of Cannocks decent buses were always shipped out.3701-4 were disgusting inside before retrim as were some of the Solos  and the BVT/BVU plate Darts were something else. Weirdly the one still in vintage livery got a retrim but the repainted one didnt and still hasnt AFAIK
3701 was never "disgusting."  It was a perfectly decent vehicle.

Pat

2146 (previously 11 branded) now painted into the new livery.

As much as I dislike the new Arriva livery, I must admit it does make the E200s look rather smart.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk