News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lots of police cars and an ambulance were surrounding 4894 this evening at Priory Queensway.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

mesub

7538 seemed to be involved with an incident around Bangham Pit where a younger pedestrian was hit.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

suavegarv

BBC News - Five taken to hospital after bus crashes into Paisley flats
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-68556721

markcf83

Quote from: suavegarv on March 13, 2024, 02:57:52 PMBBC News - Five taken to hospital after bus crashes into Paisley flats
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-68556721

I doubt it will be kept. The damage is very substanstial. 
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

suavegarv

X1(E062) Involved in an RTC on Small Heath Bypass near Asda outbound. Fair bit of frontal damage.

Dababa015

I was notified that a bus crashed today anyone know what bus this was, was it an NX vehicle or another operator

@Dababa015 - Post your question in the thread I've moved it too, rather than NX withdrawn vehicles thread, especially when you don't even know any details, Winston

BBS

QuoteX1(E062) Involved in an RTC on Small Heath Bypass near Asda outbound. Fair bit of frontal damage.
Saw that bus, wonder how it got such damage as it was in its own lane
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

suavegarv

Quote from: BBS on March 13, 2024, 05:11:40 PMSaw that bus, wonder how it got such damage as it was in its own lane
There were at least two/three cars damaged when I passed it. 

Lukeee

7514 has rear end damage at the airport, looks like a car went into the back of it 

Coventrybususer95

Seems like E37 may have been involved in an incident in tile hill
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

BlackCountryBusSpotter

4 incidents involving NX group veichles in 1 day that's quiet a few veichles off the road two EV's and two BC MMC's. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

BBS

QuoteSeems like E37 may have been involved in an incident in tile hill
E037 is on 22s so how is it involved?
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

BrumKev86

Quote from: suavegarv on March 13, 2024, 04:31:22 PMX1(E062) Involved in an RTC on Small Heath Bypass near Asda outbound. Fair bit of frontal damage.
Just seen the video of this, obviously won't post it on here.  Queueing traffic on the inside and middle lanes of the A45 to the island. The bus lane which is the outside lane is clear, bus doing upto the speed limit, a car then decides to venture into the bus lane right in front of the bus, bus driver has no chance to brake.

I really hope nobody is seriously injured, but honestly nothing surprises me about the standard of driving not just in Birmingham but Small Heath in particular. Gotta be thousands without valid licences or disqualified, as there's no driving schools that would teach the standard of driving round there. 
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

suavegarv

Quote from: BrumKev86 on March 14, 2024, 11:50:45 AMJust seen the video of this, obviously won't post it on here.  Queueing traffic on the inside and middle lanes of the A45 to the island. The bus lane which is the outside lane is clear, bus doing upto the speed limit, a car then decides to venture into the bus lane right in front of the bus, bus driver has no chance to brake.

I really hope nobody is seriously injured, but honestly nothing surprises me about the standard of driving not just in Birmingham but Small Heath in particular. Gotta be thousands without valid licences or disqualified, as there's no driving schools that would teach the standard of driving round there.
Seen the video as well. Shocking. In the event the driver doesn't have insurance, presumably the Motor Insurers Bureau cover the bus repairs?

markcf83

Quote from: BrumKev86 on March 14, 2024, 11:50:45 AMI really hope nobody is seriously injured, but honestly nothing surprises me about the standard of driving not just in Birmingham but Small Heath in particular. Gotta be thousands without valid licences or disqualified, as there's no driving schools that would teach the standard of driving round there.
If they're like where I once lived, they've won driving licences as Christmas Cracker prizes......
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk