News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

late running diamonds

Started by the trainbasher, May 02, 2014, 06:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

the trainbasher

30213 departed merry hill 1805 (booked to do 1750 226)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

20536 pulled into merry hill at 1908 on the 226...Only 25 down!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

20511 has been running 10 down on the 142 for at least 3 hours

the trainbasher

20605 this morning on the 226 was that late, he more than qualified for a Hansons running board (18 down!!)

the trainbasher

and again...20536 thinking It's a Hansons Bus

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 14, 2015, 03:47:59 PM
and again...20536 thinking It's a Hansons Bus

This thread is full of you posting diamond 226 late workings. Ha ha

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 14, 2015, 05:40:25 PM
This thread is full of you posting diamond 226 late workings. Ha ha

I wonder why when 99% of the diamond trips I catch on the 226 are late!

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 14, 2015, 05:42:01 PM
I wonder why when 99% of the diamond trips I catch on the 226 are late!

Why's it so unreliable? The 4H only has 3 minute layover at Walsall and is no where near as often late as the 226

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 14, 2015, 05:43:23 PM
Why's it so unreliable? The 4H only has 3 minute layover at Walsall and is no where near as often late as the 226

Do you want a list Of reasons?
The route length
Holly Hall (Dudley bound)
Russells Hall Hospital (both ways)
Pensnett (both ways)
Crestwood School (merry hill bound)
Kingswinford (both ways)
Wordsley Cat (both ways)
Brierley Hill Road (Dudley bound)
Brierley hill (both ways)
Merry hill - asda island (Dudley bound)
Merry hill - bus station (especially when 3 other buses are on the unloading stand)

You can easy lose 15-20 minutes on one trip!

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 14, 2015, 05:50:47 PM
Do you want a list Of reasons?
The route length
Holly Hall (Dudley bound)
Russells Hall Hospital (both ways)
Pensnett (both ways)
Crestwood School (merry hill bound)
Kingswinford (both ways)
Wordsley Cat (both ways)
Brierley Hill Road (Dudley bound)
Brierley hill (both ways)
Merry hill - asda island (Dudley bound)
Merry hill - bus station (especially when 3 other buses are on the unloading stand)

You can easy lose 15-20 minutes on one trip!

Why can hansons stick to their timetable? The 4H is far longer and more problems and more reliable

the trainbasher

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 14, 2015, 05:55:14 PM
Why can hansons stick to their timetable? The 4H is far longer and more problems and more reliable

Also it doesn't help with the hills half killing the solos meaning they struggle causing more delays

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on May 14, 2015, 05:57:32 PM
Also it doesn't help with the hills half killing the solos meaning they struggle causing more delays

I need to go on this route, bet it would be on time if the mad drivers on the 142 drove it. They go seriously fast

the trainbasher

20223 just passed my on Hawbush Road qualifying for an Hansons running board - 15 down!

the trainbasher

1752 142 departed Stourbridge 13 down

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk