News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

countryliner

@Solo1 - S519 TCF was previously with Abellio Surrey and was used on local routes around Guildford and Woking and Staines. If you search for "S519 TCF" and "S519TCF" on flickr there are quite a few photos. It was usually the regular on the 472 and 690 routes.

It has been with 5 bus operators.

1. Tellings Golden Miller
2. Travel Surrey
3. Abellio Surrey
4. Green Bus
5. Thandi

I hope that this helps.

winston

PD1060316/8 - THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, 3 HAMPSTEAD GLADE, HALESOWEN, B63 3DZ

Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Walsall, Bradford Place, Stand X
Finish Point: Dudley Bus Station
Via: Wednesbury
Service Number: 311
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 23-FEB-2016
Other Details: Monday to Friday - no service on bank holidays

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on December 17, 2015, 11:23:35 AM
PD1060316/8 - THANDI TRANSPORT LTD, 3 HAMPSTEAD GLADE, HALESOWEN, B63 3DZ

Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Walsall, Bradford Place, Stand X
Finish Point: Dudley Bus Station
Via: Wednesbury
Service Number: 311
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 23-FEB-2016
Other Details: Monday to Friday - no service on bank holidays

Interesting as it's only operating Monday to Fridays, no doubt during shopping hours only!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

DartSLF

Doubt They are going to get any passengers NXWM will crush them

Adam 404

Quote from: DartSLF on December 22, 2015, 04:28:09 PM
Doubt They are going to get any passengers NXWM will crush them
A little Judgemental... De Courcey's vehicles are a shambles sometimes but they still get the odd passenger on the 85.

DartSLF

I've writen post Called NXWM Buses Are cleaner Than Thandi.
Also Travel De Courncey Are getting new hybrid Vechiles it was on Midlands Today.

DartSLF

I know Thandi oprate the 334 335 and 336 correct me if i'm Wrong but what else do they run.

Adam 404

Quote from: Adam 404 on December 22, 2015, 05:36:48 PM
A little Judgemental... De Courcey's vehicles are a shambles sometimes but they still get the odd passenger on the 85.
Sometimes...
Quote from: DartSLF on December 22, 2015, 05:59:39 PM
I've writen post Called NXWM Buses Are cleaner Than Thandi.
Also Travel De Courncey Are getting new hybrid Vechiles it was on Midlands Today.
@DartSLF if you read the post here: http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=4072.0
They decided to just upgrade 21 of there vehicles to a cleaner system. Also, when you suggest cleaner, the wording you attempted to use suggested the interior's cleanliness. De Courcey have a few poor interiors, namely the older vehicles, but there newer buses are quite nice as long as they look after them!

countryliner

@DartSLF - I believe that Thandi just operate the 334 and 335 services. The 334 is run on the Thandi Transport license while the 335 is run on the Corporate Express license. They used to run the 336 as well however they no longer operate this bus route. They will also be start to run the 311 (Walsall - Dudley) from the 23rd of February 2016 as well on the Thandi Transport license. I believe that Thandi also do private contracts and private hire work as well. I hope that this helps.

DartSLF

Adam I did Mean the Interior Which like it is covered in POO or MUD

DartSLF

To Countryliner thanks already knew about Private Hire saw one in Wednesbury forgot to take picture of it it would be my first one but now my camera Broke it was a double Dekker

PM

Quote from: countryliner on December 22, 2015, 06:21:09 PM
@DartSLF - I believe that Thandi just operate the 334 and 335 services. The 334 is run on the Thandi Transport license while the 335 is run on the Corporate Express license. They used to run the 336 as well however they no longer operate this bus route. They will also be start to run the 311 (Walsall - Dudley) from the 23rd of February 2016 as well on the Thandi Transport license. I believe that Thandi also do private contracts and private hire work as well. I hope that this helps.

Thandi are starting on the 311?! That's more than 56 days' away...

DartSLF

Proably Won't run for Long there buses are Crap and mostlikely Won't turn up

DartSLF

Whats the point in Thandi Scrapping there Darts if ther're replacing them with CantaneoNimbus darts Sandwell travel have a Nimbus bodied dart with Envrio 200 engine they shold. Do that instead

Dom

Quote from: DartSLF on December 22, 2015, 07:10:40 PM
Proably Won't run for Long there buses are Crap and mostlikely Won't turn up

Thats a stupid comment they run the 334 very well on time. I use it every day to school so I know first hand.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk