News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cash Totals

Started by vinh1000, February 21, 2014, 10:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

Here is a cash total receipt for 585/85 for anyone who is interested ;-)

Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Liverpool Street

Not bad for 3hours work I guess... You should see some of Diamonds pitiful totals. I doubt some of their journeys even covers the cost of wages and fuel.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

PM

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 21, 2014, 09:07:36 PM
Not bad for 3hours work I guess... You should see some of Diamonds pitiful totals. I doubt some of their journeys even covers the cost of wages and fuel.

This is clearly sensitive commercial information but many of diamond's services' cash totals are pretty healthy and those that aren't are supported journeys... And even on commercial services, there will always be quieter journies and certain cash totals are misleading in not showing passes/returns that were bought earlier so cash totals appear distorted in terms of time and of day of the week if weeklies are bought.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: DiamondDart on February 21, 2014, 10:29:59 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 21, 2014, 09:07:36 PM

This is clearly sensitive commercial information but many of diamond's services' cash totals are pretty healthy and those that aren't are supported journeys... And even on commercial services, there will always be quieter journies and certain cash totals are misleading in not showing passes/returns that were bought earlier so cash totals appear distorted in terms of time and of day of the week if weeklies are bought.

DiamondDart, I said that on just the bare fact that, in 3 Hours, say, a Diamond 66 I caught got about £12. Obviously the profit journeys subsidise the not so ones. And that's just the bare numbers as I say. 3Hr / £12 = Loss.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Dylan4579

But that's a tendered route LS

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Dylan4579 on February 24, 2014, 07:57:09 AM
But that's a tendered route LS

Yes I was just being giving a random example so I can demonstrate what I was on about.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk