News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

Sad to relate..the french police have said that the pop singer sophie ellis bexter had been found dead at the home of a famous french footballer :'( :'(  apparently the police are treating it as a case of murder on Zedane's floor :o :o ::)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

windy miller

I see they propose to give a former king of England a christian burial after he was found in a Leicester car park?..  The only Richard III I ever found in a car park were the ones I had just trodden in by accident >:( >:(   :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

the trainbasher

"Put the clocks back"

A reminder to most.

A stern order in Liverpool.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

How do you fit 100 UKIP supporters into a mini?

Throw in a referendum on Europe

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

What do you call a chav in a Bank Vault?

Safe, innit!

the trainbasher

2 Chavs in a car, no music, who's the driver?

The Police

the trainbasher

I don't know why ITV put wonga.com adverts on the telly at midnight.

Jeremy Kyles audience is usually asleep

the trainbasher

What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet?

Sorted, innit

the trainbasher

What do you call a chav in a blender?

Blud, innit

CL

Bus Related Joke:

The difference between a B7 ALX400 and the Trident ALX400 is why I have trust issues.  :-[
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Alex

Here are some questions that were left out of this year's exam:

1) To keep them cool, the genitals of the male homosapien are kept on the outside. Should he put them back in his trousers?
2) If an oil well is spilling out oil at a rate of 50,000 barrels a day, how do you stop it? No, really, how do you stop it?
3) Which is faster: a cheetah, or Mel Gibson leaving the MOBO's?
4) If you removed a man's lower intestine and streched it out as far as it went, how angry would he be?
5) Chemistry: What's that smell?

All credit for these jokes go to Mock the Week, and the jokes respective comedians.
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Steveminor

Interesting a spooky fact. The Titanic sank over 100 years ago & now everything on board is rusted broken & decaying. Yet the swimming pool is still full.

Alex

Jedward have been sent into ISIS undercover, however for the sake of security, their name has been changed to ... Jihad-ward!!

Yeah, i know its terrible, but, oh well..
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Trident 4609

Quote from: ARJ2901 on November 26, 2014, 10:15:31 PM
Jedward have been sent into ISIS undercover, however for the sake of security, their name has been changed to ... Jihad-ward!!

Yeah, i know its terrible, but, oh well..

I think you need to work on your jokes Alex ha ha ;)

Ronnoc

Quote from: windy miller on December 02, 2014, 02:34:16 AM
A palindrome is a word that spells the same forward and backwards... the only two that I have come across is TITs and BooBs ;)
Hannah, Bob.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk