News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SK68MEV

Quote from: 2206 on June 30, 2021, 08:08:42 PM
X12/X70 divering via Coleshill Road, Bromford Road, Farhurst Road today. Missing out Chipperfield Road & Bromford Drive. Saw a few turning from Bromford Road into Farnhurst Road.
diversion was bromford road bromford drive then they were to turn back on themselves and come back down so they only missed out chipperfield
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Quote from: SK68MEV on June 30, 2021, 10:54:32 PM
diversion was bromford road bromford drive then they were to turn back on themselves and come back down so they only missed out chipperfield
Some buses missed out both.
One of the buses that missed out both was 7529 on the X12 I think. I saw it come down Bromford Road and left into Farnhurst Road.
And the X70 before 7529 did the same thing as well.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SK68MEV

Quote from: 2206 on June 30, 2021, 11:33:19 PM
Some buses missed out both.
One of the buses that missed out both was 7529 on the X12 I think. I saw it come down Bromford Road and left into Farnhurst Road.
And the X70 before 7529 did the same thing as well.

Chipperfield Road from Bromford Drive to Coleshill Road will be closed for tree cutting

When?
Thursday 8 July - Friday 9 July
0930-1500 hours each day

Services Affected & Diversion Route
NX Services X12 & X70 to Chelmsley Wood
Bromford Drive, Hyperion Road, Bromford Drive, Bromford Road, Coleshill Road, normal line of route
NX Services X12 & X70 to Birmingham
Reverse of above
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

77, 934 & 935 on diversion via Rushall due to Sutton Road being closed for resurfacing.

Westy

Quote from: 4679 on July 02, 2021, 10:28:10 AM
77, 934 & 935 on diversion via Rushall due to Sutton Road being closed for resurfacing.

There's one for the Mellish Road services later on, according to Twitter yesterday.

Westy

Was the New Invention diversions supposed to happen tonight?

Twitter says they were scheduled, but my sister has gone straight through on a 60, she's texted back, plus I tracked the journey on BusTimes as well.

Trident 4194

Some WB buses ended up in random positions this morning. Saw a Dudley road branded e400mmc parked on the bus stop just after oldbury heading to birch field island. Also the driver on 80* parked up opposite Sandwell and Dudley station to help a WB e400 to turn round- reversing into Sandwell and Dudley station side road.

I love Walsall buses

Bloxwich road buses are going via Green lane then turning right at the KFC to re-join at Leamore due to roadworks for 6 weeks except for the 19 which seems to be following the 29 route up to harden also a buses going back to the depot are going via Green lane or the 29 route. Buses are coming down from Bloxwich on normal line of routes

Westy

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on July 19, 2021, 06:50:33 PM
Bloxwich road buses are going via Green lane then turning right at the KFC to re-join at Leamore due to roadworks for 6 weeks except for the 19 which seems to be following the 29 route up to harden also a buses going back to the depot are going via Green lane or the 29 route. Buses are coming down from Bloxwich on normal line of routes

Twitter is saying different/not clear.

I have flagged it, so see what happens!

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on July 19, 2021, 09:08:25 PM
Twitter is saying different/not clear.

I have flagged it, so see what happens!
took from there twitter this morning
"DIVERSION: #31 #32 #X51 Tuesday 20th July - Sunday 5th September 2021 Bloxwich Road will be closed for works

From Walsall: Stafford St, Proffitt St, Coalpool Lane, Ross Road, Harden Road, Broadstone Avenue, Bloxwich Road and normal line of route

To Walsall: Normal line of route"

Pete175

Does anyone know why the 11s aren't serving Rookery Road?

Gareth

Are there roadworks on Alum Rock Road that I don't know about? 14s out of city have been using Washwood Heath Road today.

I know it's Eid today but Alum Rock Road is very quiet, almost silent. Has been all day. That may change into the evening when the car flag waving and horn tooting parade will no doubt start, but Eid in the day is always quiet as everyone is at home, with friends or family or at mosque.

the trainbasher

WN15 and PN57 to be diverted at times next week in Kingswinford

WN16 (to Stourbridge), PN17A (to Stourbridge), 226 (to Dudley), WN15 and PN57 on diversion 3rd-6th in the Kingswinford area
PN17 is unaffected

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on July 20, 2021, 02:08:36 PM
took from there twitter this morning
"DIVERSION: #31 #32 #X51 Tuesday 20th July - Sunday 5th September 2021 Bloxwich Road will be closed for works

From Walsall: Stafford St, Proffitt St, Coalpool Lane, Ross Road, Harden Road, Broadstone Avenue, Bloxwich Road and normal line of route

To Walsall: Normal line of route"

To be honest, I didn't come back via Walsall tonight,  to see if they followed the diversion correctly,  as I came back from Willenhall on a 326, & I've been catching the first 1 down my road in the morning!

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on July 20, 2021, 05:31:46 PM
To be honest, I didn't come back via Walsall tonight,  to see if they followed the diversion correctly,  as I came back from Willenhall on a 326, & I've been catching the first 1 down my road in the morning!
Interestingly diamond are going via green lane except for 1 which follows the NX diversion

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk