News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Services into Wolverhampton from Wombourne diverted, after what appears to look like a motorcyclist who's been knocked off their bike, on the Stourbridge Road.

From Billy Buns Lane, my 15 went up Wodehouse Lane up until Gospel End; turned left onto Penn Road, continuing onto Sedgley Road & Pennwood Lane, then right onto Church Hill. Turned right onto Penn Road (A449) and back onto normal line of route
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

MasterPlan

Speaking of diversions, when is this one due to end? And what will happen when it does? Are all routes expected to go back exactly as normal?
https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/temporary-diversions/metro-extension-broad-street-paradise-circus-closures
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

I noticed a 63 service to Frankley at Birmingham University earlier on Edgbaston Park Road, with passengers at 16:00. Followed by 5517 out of service.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

John

Both directions of Birchfield Road services diverted up Summer Lane, turning left at the top and to Wheeler Street, turning right to Aston 6 ways due to I heard someone on the bridge at 6 ways. It may be over as City bound A34 had just reopened as my 997 got there

Michael Bevan

The Perry Barr Flyover is shut heading out of City tonight. So everything is diverting down the Birchfield Road.

MasterPlan

This latest X21 diversion due to the closure of Weoley Avenue is the most convoluted I've seen for a while with it having to go back on itself in both directions.
It's definitely gonna confuse some people when the kids go back next week .

Someone tried to get on it to go to City when we were going back on ourselves on the outbound journey earlier but the driver explained I think. One driver I had used Alwold Road instead of going the wrong way down Kemberton which I think is better personally takes any element of confusion out of it for passengers at the stops (as sometimes the destination displays are wrong so you never know).
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

James4368

60 , X1 and X2 are being diverted off Coventry Road towards Gilbertstone Avenue along the 58 route then up towards Clay Lane onto the Cov Road due to road surfacing for 5 days from 8pm-6am. Only Birmingham bound services are affected.
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

4369Beast

Can anyone confirm if this is correct  Normally for the 27 it would be from great stone Rd left church Rd right Bristol Rd South to Bournville police  station U turn Bristol Rd South, left Bournville lane bear left woodbroke Rd to normal line of route and reverse to Harborne. For the 18 from northfield its normally continue Bristol Rd South to Bournville lane, u turn Bristol Rd, left Bournville lane bear right and continue Bournville lane right Selly Oak Rd left Northfield Rd normal line of route and reverse to Bartley Green. That isnt confirmed for tonight though. Due to this https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2798243130250550&id=202333259841563

I love Walsall buses

WA 31/32 are on division away from bloxwich road due to a fire just came through on the radio I couldnt catch what he said but her said before bloxwich road take a left onto learmore lane then cluldnt catch the rest

Only effects buses going to walsal

Westy

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on June 29, 2019, 07:11:04 PM
WA 31/32 are on division away from bloxwich road due to a fire just came through on the radio I couldnt catch what he said but her said before bloxwich road take a left onto learmore lane then cluldnt catch the rest

Only effects buses going to walsal

What time was that?

I don't live far from there & I've heard / seen nothing.

I love Walsall buses

Bull Street has been closed since about 14:30.
Due to a collision involving 4487.
All services seemed to be using Albert Street and Priory Queensway.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Nxwm

Quote from: 2206 on July 04, 2019, 03:36:29 PM
Bull Street has been closed since about 14:30.
Due to a collision involving 4487.
All services seemed to be using Albert Street and Priory Queensway.
Oh dear any idea what happened? Hope there wasn't any injuries

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Looks like an issue in Bloxwich as there was a non arrival of my 32, instead the x51 turned up.

Seems to be affecting the 32 & 19 but I didn't catch all what was said over the radio!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk