News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

Kingswinford High street by Eon to st Mary's church close due to gas leak, don't know if it will be reopen in the morning
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

The 11C is on diversion in Ward End today.
I saw various 11's comming down the Washwood Heath Rd and rejoining the normal line of route at the Fox And Goose.
The diversion is presumably Drew Ln and Washwood Heath Rd.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SK68MEV

Quote from: 2206 on February 15, 2019, 02:21:02 PM
The 11C is on diversion in Ward End today.
I saw various 11's comming down the Washwood Heath Rd and rejoining the normal line of route at the Fox And Goose.
The diversion is presumably Drew Ln and Washwood Heath Rd.
seen 1 go Down William Cook RD and the ST Margaret's Rd and then right at lights normal line of route
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Jack D

Was due to a burst water main

John

Sutton and Newtown services are using either Dale End or Snow Hill diversion due to the traffic build up from Park Street been closed. Moor Street is also starting to get very busy as well

MasterPlan

Priory Queensway/Old Square is carnage right now with so many extra buses going down it.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Westy

I was thinking of coming to Brum tomorrow.

If it's like today, I'm thinking twice! (Unless I go via West Brom & Metro it from there?)

Has the 51/X51 departed from their usual stops, despite being on diversion?

Jack

Quote from: Westy on February 16, 2019, 04:05:23 PM

If it's like today, I'm thinking twice! (Unless I go via West Brom & Metro it from there?)

The 51/X51 are using their usual stops yes.

Quote from: SK68MEV on February 15, 2019, 03:32:53 PM
seen 1 go Down William Cook RD and the ST Margaret's Rd and then right at lights normal line of route
11C's were still being diverted today, via Drews Ln and Washwood Heath Rd.
Quote from: Westy on February 16, 2019, 04:05:23 PM

Due to closure of Park St.
51/X51 don't serve Park Street so use there normal stops.
Just Coventry Rd routes and 17 that aren't using the stop on Park St.
According to the sign on Park St its closed for a week till the 25th.

Didn't take much longer than usual to get in/out of the City Centre when I was on the 94 earlier, not sure about other times of day (I came in about 2 and left about 5). The bus must have been late though, as it went dead from there to Chelmsley I think. Priory Queensway seemed alright when I was there.
James Watt Queensway inbound seemed to be where the problem was and consequently that affects Jennens Rd.

If that traffic does happen to be bad on those routes there's always the option of getting of at Aston Uni and walking the last bit from there, which i've seen people do when the traffic around James Watt Queensway/Jennens Rd in the past.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on February 16, 2019, 05:49:43 PM

If that traffic does happen to be bad on those routes there's always the option of getting of at Aston Uni and walking the last bit from there, which i've seen people do when the traffic around James Watt Queensway/Jennens Rd in the past.
Yeah, coming from someone who doesn't use this route into City daily...
As been said before not all drivers were using James Watt Queensway and instead going straight along St Chads Queensway, so people wouldn't be able to get off at Aston University (depending on the diversion route they take).

SK68MEV

Due to roadworks 14 was on diversion was going down Sladefield road and the. Washwood Heath road
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Westy

Looks like the diversion is on again as my 51 went by the courts & down Priory Queensway!

Dom

Quote from: Westy on February 17, 2019, 12:02:26 PM
Looks like the diversion is on again as my 51 went by the courts & down Priory Queensway!

As should be expected.

Jack

Quote from: Westy on February 17, 2019, 12:02:26 PM
It's on for a week, expect it. Just hope it won't be rammed with extra buses like yesterday.

Hopefully there won't be 952's starting service at The Clifton, like 1896 yesterday, which left passengers on the Estate stranded for an extra 20 minutes waiting for 1851...

Tony

Quote from: Jack on February 17, 2019, 12:40:42 PM
It's on for a week, expect it. Just hope it won't be rammed with extra buses like yesterday.

Hopefully there won't be 952's starting service at The Clifton, like 1896 yesterday, which left passengers on the Estate stranded for an extra 20 minutes waiting for 1851...

What time are you referring to?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk