News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

51 southbound diverted yesterday evening via Queslett Road and Perry Beeches due to a fairly nasty looking smash at Scott Arms
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Tony

Quote from: Dom on August 16, 2016, 01:33:33 PM
What is the diverson @Tony?

It was Cupfields Road & Powis Avenue from 12:00 until 14:30

Kevin

Carrs Lane in Brum is closed off by police, everything carrying on down Moor Street Queensway unloading at the 97/17 stops and turning around at Hotel La Tour
My X51 driver didn't realise so instead of turn straight onto Albert Street had to do a u turn by the church to come back down

V89MOA

Quote from: Kevin on August 23, 2016, 07:11:22 AM
Carrs Lane in Brum is closed off by police, everything carrying on down Moor Street Queensway unloading at the 97/17 stops and turning around at Hotel La Tour
My X51 driver didn't realise so instead of turn straight onto Albert Street had to do a u turn by the church to come back down
I'm not sure all the drivers are aware of the diversion, seen some YW and BC buses going up Priory Queensway to turn around although that is probably helping manage the traffic build up if anything.

John

Reopened about 30 minutes ago

Kevin

Not an official diversion, but the driver of my 65 into town from work gave up on the traditional rush hour game that is "squeeze as many vehicles onto Dartmouth Circus as possible", went down the ring road, up to Gosta Green and back to Corporation Street

---Edit---
Ok so this morning 07:40 waiting at Gosta Green for the 66, I see a 65 do a u turn on the ring road Lister Street junction
Something more official now perhaps?

GeminiFan1991

AG31 has been diverted due to an accident on Creswell Road, the diverted path it continues onto Redstone Farm Road then Streesbrook Road.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

The 80, 98, 99 and 126, were diverted, Smallbrook Queensway, Suffolk Queensway, Severn Street, Bulcher Street, Holloway Head, Normal line of route, at 12:50 today.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

John

Tyburn Road has just been closed in both directions due to an RTC. 67s are using Kingsbury Road and Bromford Lane

RobQuinton

There was a 99 on Hagley Rd by Five Ways Island at about 17.45 this evening bound for the City Centre, (presumably diverted onto Church Rd at Edgbaston Park Road? or just lost)

Squiz1971

Quote from: RobQuinton on August 30, 2016, 07:22:26 PM
There was a 99 on Hagley Rd by Five Ways Island at about 17.45 this evening bound for the City Centre, (presumably diverted onto Church Rd at Edgbaston Park Road? or just lost)
Holloway Head is closed so there are diversions due to that how far it goes to I am not sure

The 94 and 70 were diverterd at around 16:35 - Washwood Heath Road, Stechford Lane, Stechford Road, Coleshill Road, Normal Line of route. In both directions.
The 28 towards Great Barr was also diverted - Cotterills Lane, Stechford Lane, Stechford Road, Coleshill Road, normal line of route.
The 28 towards Heartlands Hospital was diverted - Coleshill Road, Stechford Road, Stechford Lane, Washwood Heath Road, normal line of route.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Quote from: Squiz1971 on August 31, 2016, 03:01:20 PM
Holloway Head is closed so there are diversions due to that how far it goes to I am not sure
The diversion on the NX website for the Holloway Head closure is here.
http://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/information/temporary-diversions/closure-of-bath-row-holloway-head
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

John

Quote from: 2206 on September 02, 2016, 05:49:58 PM
The 94 and 70 were diverterd at around 16:35 - Washwood Heath Road, Stechford Lane, Stechford Road, Coleshill Road, Normal Line of route. In both directions.
The 28 towards Great Barr was also diverted - Cotterills Lane, Stechford Lane, Stechford Road, Coleshill Road, normal line of route.
The 28 towards Heartlands Hospital was diverted - Coleshill Road, Stechford Road, Stechford Lane, Washwood Heath Road, normal line of route.

They were both diverted around the Clock Garage island yesterday afternoon, using Heathland Avenue and the road next to the Hunters Moon

Sutton New Road, Erdington was closed for a time this morning due to an RTC on the to Sutton side. The usual diversions applied to services. A couple of 110s used York Road onto Summer Lane and back to Six Ways. At least none turned right towards the bridge. A 28, 66, 2 Sutton's and a 966 were stuck behind the accident

Matt.N0056

Ended up having to show a 957 driver an unofficial diversion tonight due to him not being aware of the lode lane diversion. Went via moat lane; yew tree lane; Damon's parkway; Hampton lane; Warwick road, instead of Warwick road - dove house lane!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk