News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

I haven't seen it online yet, so maybe it's an accident somewhere, but I've just seen an 8c in service travelling up Alum Rock Road. I assume it would turn right onto Bowyer Road?

Tony

Quote from: Gareth on March 06, 2015, 01:29:52 PM
I haven't seen it online yet, so maybe it's an accident somewhere, but I've just seen an 8c in service travelling up Alum Rock Road. I assume it would turn right onto Bowyer Road?

Ash Road is closed due to emergency roadworks

Gareth

Thanks Tony. I'm using the 8 more regularly at the moment. So I'll make sure I use Saltley High Street stop instead of Adderley Road.

Tony

Quote from: Gareth on March 06, 2015, 01:40:06 PM
Thanks Tony. I'm using the 8 more regularly at the moment. So I'll make sure I use Saltley High Street stop instead of Adderley Road.

Back on route now

Kevin

I know it's not NX, but most suitable thread.

The 145 is on diversion atm due to the Bromsgrove electrification works, all of the bridges over the line are closed so from Barnt Green the bus has to go round the village back to the other side of the station then Fiery Hill road and Linthurst road into Blackwell village. Weirdly a route that makes a bit more sense to fit a bus down than the normal route in Blackwell, can get quite tight sometimes
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

trident4370

It would appear the 35s are doing that long winded diversion around balsall heath again. Going up the ring road past the mosque and back down again to Pershore rd etc.
Reminds me of my 50A idea going this way ::)

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on March 15, 2015, 10:02:23 PM
Any diversions on Wednesfield services tonight? A garage is on fire on Wolverhampton Road.

Yes,

Diversion is from Wednesfield High St, Well Lane, Wednesfield Way, New Cross Ave then back onto W'ton Rd.

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Nathan on March 15, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
Quote from: Matt on March 15, 2015, 10:02:23 PM
Any diversions on Wednesfield services tonight? A garage is on fire on Wolverhampton Road.

Yes,

Diversion is from Wednesfield High St, Well Lane, Wednesfield Way, New Cross Ave then back onto W'ton Rd.

Is that the garage who do the cheap car wash?

Sounds like a nice diversion. I guess the parked cars on New Cross Avenue aren't too big an issue at this time at night.

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Nathan on March 15, 2015, 10:29:56 PM
No its the one next to the car lot (Opposite the Hospital)

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2015/03/15/huge-fire-breaks-out-at-wednesfield-garage-near-bentley-bridge/

Did they catch the people who set the school and the empty unit on Linthouse Lane on fire? I've been thinking it's about time for them to strike again.

Trident 4609

No so they'll better catch them soon.....

Back on topic, the diversion remains in place for today

I don't know what the 28 will do though?

jack5512

Everything is NLR by new cross 28 going same way and 59s everything back to normal

NXWM Spectra

The diversion wasn't in place at 08:15 this morning.

OH25

My 87 I'm on has just diverted down Roway Lane and Fountain Lane and ended up by Sandwell and Dudley Station to get to Oldbury from Tividale because there is a large vehicle blocking the road

j789

Don't know what had happened but at about 6pm today, Sutton Buses to Brum (902, 905 etc) were being diverted near Wylde Green. I saw 4 Arriva 110 inbound to Brum too in the space of 3 minutes so there must have been multiple holdups somewhere. The Arriva buses did not follow the diversion route the NXWM buses went so prob got delayed even further!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk