News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Helen and Mobitec Software Download

Started by vinh1000, October 24, 2012, 09:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntw456

Pat

Has anyone got a link to download the Brighttech programming software?

Stu

Quote from: Pat on January 16, 2021, 04:34:44 PM
Has anyone got a link to download the Brighttech programming software?

I don't believe this is available to the public to download.

Support for Bright Tech products is available from a company called Candella:
http://www.candella-group.co.uk/
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Pat

Quote from: Stu on January 16, 2021, 04:44:15 PM
I don't believe this is available to the public to download.

Support for Bright Tech products is available from a company called Candella:
http://www.candella-group.co.uk/
Thanks Stu, did have a look at their website. 

Pat

I'm looking for an older version of Helen, if anyone can help? 

Stu

Quote from: Pat on January 24, 2021, 07:37:02 PM
I'm looking for an older version of Helen, if anyone can help?

There's a link in the opening post from August 2012, don't know how much older you are looking for?
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Pat

Quote from: Stu on January 24, 2021, 07:42:08 PM
There's a link in the opening post from August 2012, don't know how much older you are looking for?
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0
Yes, that's 3.3 which is the version I've got.  Looking for something around 3.10 or earlier?  I did have it, but it's been uninstalled.

DJ

Quote from: Pat on January 24, 2021, 07:57:25 PM
Yes, that's 3.3 which is the version I've got.  Looking for something around 3.10 or earlier?  I did have it, but it's been uninstalled.

3.10 is a newer version than 3.3.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Pat

Quote from: DJ on January 25, 2021, 02:31:25 PM
3.10 is a newer version than 3.3.
Oh right.  Do you know how I'm able to get the same super x font in 3.3 that's in 3.10?  Currently, only the bottom via points have this.  I've tried changing the top line size, but to no avail.

DJ

Quote from: Pat on January 25, 2021, 03:32:43 PM
Oh right.  Do you know how I'm able to get the same super x font in 3.3 that's in 3.10?  Currently, only the bottom via points have this.  I've tried changing the top line size, but to no avail.

I'm not sure what font you're referring to, but you should be able to click the arrows to change it. You can also set a font in normal mode, 'lock' that bit, and then enable Super-X.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Pat

Quote from: DJ on January 25, 2021, 03:40:16 PM
I'm not sure what font you're referring to, but you should be able to click the arrows to change it. You can also set a font in normal mode, 'lock' that bit, and then enable Super-X.
Yes, tried all that but still nothing.  It's the font where the capital letters are larger in size than the lower case letters

justlookingaround

Quote from: Pat on January 24, 2021, 07:57:25 PM
I also had a newer version but lost it after a computer reinstall and also didn't have it left on a USB stick despite previously having it.

I agree that it did have a habit of wanting to locate installation files from time to time, losing the MSI file meant having to go back to 3.3.

The most annoying thing about it being I had backed up my Mobitec stuff in a few places, but not Hanover!

BusMan Greg

Considering we are in the middle of a lockdown currently, are there any transport other softwares available that could help pass time?

Ginnger_up

Anybody how have the last Mie 3.382?

RandoM

Hi Everyone.

New here, but this seems like the last resort to find HELEN and Mobitec software, The site posted in the thread does not have them available, or at least the download links seem broken. Can anyone help me out to get hold of the software :)

Cheers,
Rando

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk