News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Helen and Mobitec Software Download

Started by vinh1000, October 24, 2012, 09:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Quote from: CL on July 28, 2017, 06:03:25 PM
Tried that to no avail. Thanks, though. :) I guess I'll just stick to switching between machines. :-\

I'm a bit late but I found a solution now that I have a Mac, if you get the program Parallels, you can run any Windows app in it's virtual machine and use 'Coherence' view so that they work alongside your Mac apps.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

adavies2129

GreenLaneDriver

If I have a blank USB flash drive, is there a way I can download the destination database from a bus to save me recreating every destination manually?

IMarkeh

Anyone know what Helen dimensions Stagecoach use on front, side and rear dests?

richard5608

Whats the font used on the NEWM destination numbers on the their displays looks much better then the old style ones used before.

I love Walsall buses

I think it might be Arial as when I try it looks nearly the same if that is any help
Quote from: richard5608 on December 14, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
Whats the font used on the NEWM destination numbers on the their displays looks much better then the old style ones used before.

richard5608

richard5608

and any idea what the font used for the destinations words is

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: richard5608 on December 14, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
and any idea what the font used for the destinations words is
I think the part route is normal caps
I think it might be arial black but don't take my word it's probably wrong

D4N

Can anyone please provide a link to the mobitec software so I can have a go at programming my icu 402 controller with three display screens

Stu

Quote from: D4N on September 05, 2020, 05:35:39 PM
Can anyone please provide a link to the mobitec software so I can have a go at programming my icu 402 controller with three display screens

The links are in the opening post of this topic:  ::)
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

D4N

Thanks. Any chance anyone knows the sizes for the front,back and side display? I got them from an optare solo sr

Pat

Quote from: D4N on September 06, 2020, 11:42:05 AM
Thanks. Any chance anyone knows the sizes for the front,back and side display? I got them from an optare solo sr
There are only two sizes for the front display, all the rest are the same size.  I use 19x140 on MIE, but it may be different for yours.  It should say on the display somewhere what the sizes are.

If you know the reg number of the bus you got them from, fire it over to me and I can work out the size for you.

DJ

Quote from: Pat on September 06, 2020, 12:52:36 PM
There are only two sizes for the front display, all the rest are the same size.  I use 19x140 on MIE, but it may be different for yours.  It should say on the display somewhere what the sizes are.

If you know the reg number of the bus you got them from, fire it over to me and I can work out the size for you.

Mobitec is usually one of three sizes, 140x19 is the standard size, some Darts and Centros at Diamond have 140x16 ones, and then the Mellors have 112x16. I have all 3 set up in Helen, along with 144x19 for Hanover, to do their blinds. I find it easier to do them all in Helen, and then export them into MIE, as they can be done to the exact same style.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

D4N

Thank you  stourvalley for the help.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk