News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Electric Buses

Started by Tony, February 01, 2020, 02:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Danthebusman on Yesterday at 05:55:46 PMWhile I don't know how long they take to charge, I do know they have a split in the boards that run over 15(?) hours, so E223 for example will be in service for the first half and it will be replaced at some point in the day by another vehicle.
No that's not how it works. The running boards are changed to match the type of vehicles

Solo1

Quote from: Tony on Yesterday at 05:28:26 PMAnd I have posted in various places - all of them
I've seen what buses have arrived but I was asking what routes that's uses deckers will the new buses be on to start with as don't recall seeing that 

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on Yesterday at 06:09:10 PMI've seen what buses have arrived but I was asking what routes that's uses deckers will the new buses be on to start with as don't recall seeing that
I've just posted the answer again - all of them. How many more times

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk