News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Busworks

Started by Wba_lad, March 14, 2024, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

As there is no page for Birmingham Bus Works I thought I would add it. Anything to do with their purchases and vehicles can be put into the thread.

Wba_lad

former National express West Midlands 4502 was delivered to Birmingham bus works today.

Mayfield

Their web site only lists one vehicle for sale, unless I've missed something 

Wba_lad

Quote from: Mayfield on March 15, 2024, 07:15:05 AMTheir web site only lists one vehicle for sale, unless I've missed something
I'm not too sure I know their Facebook had some buses listed, they have a green enviro 200 which has been reduced. And there was a white enviro 400 which I believe was a geeen bus which was converted to single door and painted white. If you look on their Facebook you will see there vehicles on there.

Stu

Quote from: Mayfield on March 15, 2024, 07:15:05 AMTheir web site only lists one vehicle for sale, unless I've missed something

The website still lists ex-NXC Geminis and ex-NXWM B7RLEs.
https://thebusworks.co.uk/shop/

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ARBB

Quote from: Stu on March 15, 2024, 07:11:27 PMThe website still lists ex-NXC Geminis and ex-NXWM B7RLEs.
https://thebusworks.co.uk/shop/

Website in the process of a revamp. Refer to the Facebook page for the time being.

And it's stylised Birmingham Busworks

Stu

Quote from: pndriver on March 15, 2024, 08:14:00 PMWebsite in the process of a revamp. Refer to the Facebook page for the time being.

And it's stylised Birmingham Busworks
Duly noted, I have edited the topic title now!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

B61 ANDREW

Hi Folks. Quick question. Is Trident SP04DBY still on site ??   

ARBB

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 12, 2024, 12:33:57 PMHi Folks. Quick question. Is Trident SP04DBY still on site ?? 
Was never on site. 

This one was delivered direct to the customer from Arbroath. 

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: pndriver on April 12, 2024, 03:05:07 PMWas never on site.

This one was delivered direct to the customer from Arbroath.
Thanks for that.  So sorry to pester you again, I should have added this to my original message . . . . Is there another SP04---  Trident on site then ? :smiley: Or do I go to Specsavers. LOL.    

ARBB

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 12, 2024, 04:17:59 PMThanks for that.  So sorry to pester you again, I should have added this to my original message . . . . Is there another SP04---  Trident on site then ? :smiley: Or do I go to Specsavers. LOL.   
SP04 DBX is in the yard but will be gone shortly.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: pndriver on April 12, 2024, 07:40:08 PMSP04 DBX is in the yard but will be gone shortly.
Many thanks , much appreciated.  :smiley:  

Wba_lad

I passed milller street the other day where Birmingham bus works depot is, there was a Dublin bus in the yard. Anyone know what this is please.

ARBB

Quote from: Wba_lad on April 21, 2024, 01:14:15 PMI passed milller street the other day where Birmingham bus works depot is, there was a Dublin bus in the yard. Anyone know what this is please.
It's a Volvo B9TL with ADL E500 bodywork.

Stevo

Isn't the E500 the three-axle variant?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk