News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Wba_lad on December 03, 2023, 12:55:54 PMSo today 19s are going down 31/32 route, I think it's disgusting the fact the kids are still smashing the buses, it's broad daylight, Chaserider and TFWM stopped running after a certain time but still looks like the little brats are doing it on Saturdays when they are off school (if they even go to school).
So what's the point of running the bus up & down the Bloxwich Road, apart from not getting a fine for failed journeys?

Wba_lad

Quote from: Westy on December 03, 2023, 12:59:23 PMSo what's the point of running the bus up & down the Bloxwich Road, apart from not getting a fine for failed journeys?
Well maybe because they like their buses coming back to garage with all windows still in place not missing any, and I'm sure TFWM know about it, if they don't like it take Chaserider off the route I don't think Chaserider would be too fussed it's costing them too much 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Westy on December 03, 2023, 12:57:11 PMSo what does the first bus do after its first & only trip?

Returns to depot and the driver is then finished 

hlliwmai

Another meeting has taken place today with TfWM & Chaserider and it has been agreed that with immediate effect from this Saturday the 19 will be hourly with 1 bus on the route (Monday to Friday will still remain as 2 buses) I am also led to believe the route finishing early like it currently does IS going to be permanent 

Straightlines

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 07, 2023, 09:42:32 PMAnother meeting has taken place today with TfWM & Chaserider and it has been agreed that with immediate effect from this Saturday the 19 will be hourly with 1 bus on the route (Monday to Friday will still remain as 2 buses) I am also led to believe the route finishing early like it currently does IS going to be permanent
Sounds like the tail wagging the dog!

hlliwmai

Straightlines

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 07, 2023, 10:58:58 PMCome again?
Not sure what requires any further explanation! 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Straightlines on December 07, 2023, 11:13:23 PMNot sure what requires any further explanation!

I don't know what your trying to suggest  

Mayfield

? The yobs have won

Danthebusman

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 07, 2023, 10:58:58 PMCome again?
Think he means the maniacs have succeeded in sabotaging the 19. (tail being the maniacs and the dog being Chaserider/TfWM)

hlliwmai

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on December 08, 2023, 09:58:08 AMWell I guess in a way they have
Has this happened on the 19 before? Reduced to daytime hours and lower frequency on a Sat

hlliwmai

Quote from: Bob on December 08, 2023, 10:01:43 AMHas this happened on the 19 before? Reduced to daytime hours and lower frequency on a Sat

To my knowledge no I don't believe it has not with ANY company that has operated it previously so this really is a new thing (anyone who knows different please correct me) 

Straightlines

*If* the driver gossip of a permanent service cut is true, then I think TfWM should focus on providing their statutory services and not having operators dictating odds to them. The commercial 29 seems to have as much trouble (if not more!) and we don't see that ceasing operation at 3pm.

Perhaps a new supplier is the way forward, and the incumbent could focus on somewhere else, Pye Green might be a start.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Straightlines on December 08, 2023, 10:25:57 AM*If* the driver gossip of a permanent service cut is true, then I think TfWM should focus on providing their statutory services and not having operators dictating odds to them. The commercial 29 seems to have as much trouble (if not more!) and we don't see that ceasing operation at 3pm.

Perhaps a new supplier is the way forward, and the incumbent could focus on somewhere else, Pye Green might be a start.

If you was referring to me being a driver FYI I'm not BUT my partner is and I'm going on information which was given to me yesterday by one the inspectors so before you start trying to say it's tittle tattle it's not especially not when the inspectors in the office would know what's going on... 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk