News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 25, 2023, 07:56:42 PMActually FYI  the route has been changed as of tonight and going forward it will go the same as the 31/32 from as soon as it starts getting dark the 19 WILL therefore be omitting all the estates and areas served!
Updated information on TfWM website states that Chaserider 19 will no longer run after 3pm until 31st December (presumably an arbitrary date) . One journey each way on Walsall Community Transport services 23 & 25 will be diverted to partly cover the 19 route (giving last buses to the estate at approx 3pm and approx 4pm) 

Wba_lad

I have read on another group that national express might be scrapping the 8 not sure if it's true hopefully someone can confirm and if it's wrong I apologise for posting it on here just quoting from another group, but it's a shame Chaserider can't pull off the 19 and take on the 8 instead.

hlliwmai

That really is a delightful thing to read  :grin:

Jack

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 29, 2023, 03:32:51 PMThat really is a delightful thing to read  :grin:
It's not really, all the regulars have now lost their bus service past 3pm. I don't know how you can try and say that's delightful at all.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on November 29, 2023, 03:36:46 PMIt's not really, all the regulars have now lost their bus service past 3pm. I don't know how you can try and say that's delightful at all.
This is not chaseriders fault, not being funny but most passengers are very understanding about this because they know that the drivers and buses are targeted I was on one when one was smashed. End of the day they still have the 29 to get around and near the route.

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on November 29, 2023, 04:50:56 PMThis is not chaseriders fault, not being funny but most passengers are very understanding about this because they know that the drivers and buses are targeted I was on one when one was smashed. End of the day they still have the 29 to get around and near the route. 
The 19 and 29 both do different routes. And are you expecting some of the 19's passengers who are elderly to walk to one end to the other?

Hardly have the 29 when that's also diverted do they?

hlliwmai

Quote from: Jack on November 29, 2023, 03:36:46 PMIt's not really, all the regulars have now lost their bus service past 3pm. I don't know how you can try and say that's delightful at all.

Well thats there problem! Not Chaserider it's been done for safety reasons clearly you're thick if you can't see that

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on November 29, 2023, 04:52:44 PMThe 19 and 29 both do different routes. And are you expecting some of the 19's passengers who are elderly to walk to one end to the other?

Hardly have the 29 when that's also diverted do they?

Well as said Walsall community transport have agreed to cover bits it's not chaseriders fault. I think you need to wake up a little bit and see the attacks these buses and driver have to deal with, and also read TFWMs post to see what they have done.

Westy

Well, they know what to do, if they have information!

(Either that, or a few locals with baseball bats!)

Jack

Quote from: hlliwmai on November 29, 2023, 04:59:46 PMWell thats their problem! Not Chaserider it's been done for safety reasons clearly you're thick if you can't see that
Suggest you watch your tone.

It's not ideal for anyone that goes for both bus company and users, clearly I was saying that passengers probably are less than pleased thanks to the brainless idiots smashing windows, nothing against Chaserider have I said either so suggest you look back!

Straightlines

I wonder if @hlliwmai would feel the same way if Chaserider had to make redundancies following a loss of contracts.

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Not really anyone's fault other than the Mindless Kids doing it. Chaserider to be fair could have a comprise and done what NX did and diverted not to sure of the 19 route I know it goes down Abbotts Street so whichever way it could safely get down to get to Blakenall however if it can't this is the compromise. The Police need to do something because I can't see Locals putting up with this for long. It is one of them Damned if they do damned if they don't sort of things in other words a mess. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Jack

Quote from: Straightlines on November 29, 2023, 05:30:35 PMI wonder if @hlliwmai would feel the same way if Chaserider had to make redundancies following a loss of contracts.

Clearly needs a reality check too.

Funny how Chaserider are more bothered over their newer vehicles and tendered routes than their own routes that are apparently awful running and have the worst vehicles on!

Bob

Quote from: Jack on November 29, 2023, 05:43:13 PMClearly needs a reality check too.

Funny how Chaserider are more bothered over their newer vehicles and tendered routes than their own routes that are apparently awful running and have the worst vehicles on!
Prob cos tendering is more lucrative maybe

Straightlines

Quote from: Bob on November 29, 2023, 08:06:08 PMProb cos tendering is more lucrative maybe
D&G has historically always built its business on winning tenders as the lowest bidder. You reap what you sow!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk