News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Strike Action

Started by monkeyjoe, December 14, 2022, 01:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on March 20, 2023, 11:50:32 AMRTI is being real helpful with "refer to timetables" would be nice if nx could put paper signs up
To what end, the timetable could be changed again tomorrow.  Are you going to have staff running around every day putting up and taking down timetables?  However the electronic displays ought to be programmable so that only the master database needs updating and all the electronic displays display the correct information. 

Bethhart2022

Quote from: 2206 on March 20, 2023, 11:07:11 AMLoads of people were waiting at the 17 stops on the Hob Moor Road this morning.
Do these people never check the website at least?

Also PB are running the 4's it appears?
And 1864 are on the AG-4

winston

MW

winston

Quote from: MW on March 20, 2023, 12:56:38 PMI hear they refused to let out the 4 buses that were going to be used on the 4.
Police had to be called to BC too, as the picket line blocked buses from leaving there as well.

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: winston on March 20, 2023, 12:57:27 PMPolice had to be called to BC too, as the picket line blocked buses from leaving there as well.

I can see big trouble starting soon :(
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: winston on March 20, 2023, 12:57:27 PMPolice had to be called to BC too, as the picket line blocked buses from leaving there as well.

I thought picket lines was ment to be peaceful and not block rights of ways
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Bethhart2022

Quote from: MW on March 20, 2023, 12:56:38 PMI hear they refused to let out the 4 buses that were going to be used on the 4.
Yes they was pretending to be injured in front of the buses

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Bethhart2022 on March 20, 2023, 01:13:20 PMYes they was pretending to be injured in front of the buses
Thats ridiculous thats how to turn people against what you stikeing for not that the public seem to support them

PB50

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 20, 2023, 09:05:54 AMNo NX buses to New Cross Hospital,  anyone needing to go visit using a bus will need to use either Let's Go 65, Banga 53 or Chaserider 71.
Thought the 59 service was running.

Rachvince53

Quote from: PB50 on March 20, 2023, 01:39:31 PMThought the 59 service was running.
It was originally but it emerged that there wasn't going to be enough drivers to run it. In fact only the 529 service is running out of Wolverhampton today - that finishes around 8pm tonight. 

PB50

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 20, 2023, 12:09:44 PMTo what end, the timetable could be changed again tomorrow.  Are you going to have staff running around every day putting up and taking down timetables?  However the electronic displays ought to be programmable so that only the master database needs updating and all the electronic displays display the correct information.
In Walsall all the electronic displays are showing correctly.

Wumpty

Picket lines at WA and PN obstructing pathways with others having to walk in the road. WA's picket has a gazebo across the path. LCP have tried to liaise with PN's picket to let people pass but were met with some obstruction.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

PB50

Quote from: Rachvince53 on March 20, 2023, 01:41:52 PMIt was originally but it emerged that there wasn't going to be enough drivers to run it. In fact only the 529 service is running out of Wolverhampton today - that finishes around 8pm tonight.
Oh I see. Thanks for that.

metrocity

A number of the NX routes that are supposed to be running appear to have buses missing 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk