News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: AGPlaysMC on December 08, 2022, 09:24:47 AMJust seen 6827 (95) on Lawley Middleway and another platinum which was possibly an x12/x13 with a broken tracker and a Diamond 94 were both also on Lawley Middleway
94/95 have 2 diversions today. towards Chelmsley diverting Lawley Middleway, Vauxhall Road, Melinva Road. I caught 6867 on there.
95 Stechford Road, Hunters Moon, Heath Way.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Rachvince53

Lower Horseley Fields Wolverhampton currently still closed following Mondays fire so 529 and 82 are diverting via Wednesfield Road and Deans Road in both directions. 

Rachvince53

Brierley Hill High Street closed southbound (towards Stourbridge) from 8th January 2023 for 15 MONTHS. Buses will use the bypass (Venture Way) when travelling southbound. Normal line of route Northbound.

Please note that both NXWM and TfWM mention the X10 being diverted even though that service won't be serving Brierley Hill by then!

ellspurs

Quote from: Rachvince53 on December 28, 2022, 01:08:31 PMBrierley Hill High Street closed southbound (towards Stourbridge) from 8th January 2023 for 15 MONTHS. Buses will use the bypass (Venture Way) when travelling southbound. Normal line of route Northbound.

Please note that both NXWM and TfWM mention the X10 being diverted even though that service won't be serving Brierley Hill by then!
The NX timetable from 1/1/23 shows that the X10 will still be going to Gornal Wood once an hour. There hasn't been any mention of a route change from what I can see.

karl724223

Quote from: ellspurs on December 28, 2022, 01:42:45 PMThe NX timetable from 1/1/23 shows that the X10 will still be going to Gornal Wood once an hour. There hasn't been any mention of a route change from what I can see.
thats because there ay any change yet

ellspurs

Quote from: karl724223 on December 28, 2022, 03:15:44 PMthats because there ay any change yet
The previous comment to mine suggested that the route was going to be changed by 8/1/23. Is that not the case?

Stu

Quote from: ellspurs on December 28, 2022, 03:24:36 PMThe previous comment to mine suggested that the route was going to be changed by 8/1/23. Is that not the case?
https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/diversions-in-brierley-hill-on-the-2-6-1515a-x10

I think Karl was referring to the X10 not being changed from 1st January, ie it is still going on to Gornalwood from Merry Hill.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ellspurs

Quote from: Stu on December 28, 2022, 06:11:33 PMhttps://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/diversions-in-brierley-hill-on-the-2-6-1515a-x10

I think Karl was referring to the X10 not being changed from 1st January, ie it is still going on to Gornalwood from Merry Hill.
I understand that. I was responding to:

Quote from: Rachvince53 on December 28, 2022, 01:08:31 PMBrierley Hill High Street closed southbound (towards Stourbridge) from 8th January 2023 for 15 MONTHS. Buses will use the bypass (Venture Way) when travelling southbound. Normal line of route Northbound.

Which is suggesting that the X10 wouldn't be running that route by 8.1.2023. 

Rachvince53

Quote from: ellspurs on December 28, 2022, 07:13:19 PMI understand that. I was responding to:
Which is suggesting that the X10 wouldn't be running that route by 8.1.2023.
I wish to apologise for any confusion. I can confirm that the X10 WILL continue to serve Gornal Wood on an hourly basis and thus will follow the Brierley Hill diversion. 
In an earlier copy of the revised timetable,  it showed all journeys terminating at Merry Hill.  This may have been before the award of the TfWM contract for that part of the route.

karl724223

Brierley hill high st road works for two years are due to start tomorrow bus acces for the 2/6/x10 will be one way to Dudley/gornal only to merry hill and Stourbridge will use the by pass from level  st  temp stops on level st by car park and the collage on by pass  good luck

Gareth

Saltley viaduct closed from 16th Jan until March/April between 10pm and 6am.
TfWM says 14 and 8A/C will have missed out stops and 94/95 will be busier than usual and have a long diversion.
Two questions:
Why will the 94/95 be busier than usual between those hours? and won't the diversion just be the same as when the viaduct was closed last year?

As usual p poor information and I'm guessing no diversion details until the very last minute, if at all!

Rachvince53

Elliotts Lane Codsall closed for emergency gas main repairs until 9th January. NX services 5 and 10B are diverted. 

Westy

Does the poster from Wolverhampton depot (BN?) know the situation with the 529 J10 / Bentley diversion currently?

It's still using Bentley towards Wolverhampton, but on the odd occasion, including one morning this week,  it has used J10!

Driver error or intermittent access now available?

(Just wondering what the drivers are told at briefings!)

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Gareth

I don't know how they expect passengers to keep up with changes if staff obviously can't.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk