News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Hill Top Garage

Started by mike1991, April 11, 2012, 11:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwsau cymru

And what about sundays? I berlieve it does interwork with tue 2 as very often you get the 54 plate cadets branded as the 2 opersting the route
campaigning for better transport for all

covlad27

No definately operates stand alone, the driver leaves the depot at 1830 every evening and will takw what ever bus is available.  Usually it has been a bus which has been on the 2 service as its back early enough to be fuelled and then ro go on the 335 for the evening

Discodave

Quote from: dannygill on February 18, 2013, 03:12:28 AM
And what about sundays? I berlieve it does interwork with tue 2 as very often you get the 54 plate cadets branded as the 2 opersting the route

no that is just shit allocating as its been on the 19 too and the same buses have been on the 2 all day on a Sunday

Tim

Hill top is closing and moving to Wednesfield on the 24th March, how sad that is :'(

richie

Tim

True, I've heard from the drivers that the buses arent going to Wednesfield by Thurmaston instead.

arrifirststage

Quote from: Tim on February 23, 2013, 07:23:12 PM
True, I've heard from the drivers that the buses arent going to Wednesfield by Thurmaston instead.
[
Sorry,I don't understand this sentence,can you please re-send it so we know what you mean?

Solo1

Re Tim's posting about HillTop think. He is saying the services are moving
but the buses rn't moving instead will use the ARRIVA buses at wednesfield

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Solo1 on February 23, 2013, 08:17:34 PM

Still confused, because where will the buses go then, because they can't stop at Hill Top if no services to operate?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 23, 2013, 08:31:48 PM

Still confused, because where will the buses go then, because they can't stop at Hill Top if no services to operate?

Thurmaston? I think that is what Tim was trying to say

winston

Quote from: Tony on February 23, 2013, 08:32:54 PM

It doesn't sound very good if Arriva are re-deploying nearly new buses elsewhere, no doubt will be replaced by the ex London refurbished Darts

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on February 23, 2013, 08:35:42 PM

It doesn't sound very good if Arriva are re-deploying nearly new buses elsewhere, no doubt will be replaced by the ex London refurbished Darts

True Winston, plus i thought the new buses at Hill Top especially for Black Country services!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

richie

The buses have made the impression needed in making centro think a new operator in the area with the resources like NX really want to invest in the area and operation of their tendered work. Well they won the tenders and looked good. The routes they run don't warrant the buses.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: richie on February 23, 2013, 08:40:02 PM

The buses have made the impression needed in making centro think a new operator in the area with the resources like NX really want to invest in the area and operation of their tendered work. Well they won the tenders and looked good. The routes they run don't warrant the buses.

Depends whether they won the contracts on the proviso that new buses were used on the routes?

richie

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 23, 2013, 08:52:48 PM
Quote from: richie on February 23, 2013, 08:40:02 PM

Depends whether they won the contracts on the proviso that new buses were used on the routes?

I doubt that would have been the case but it sounds good if they put in their bid with a foot note saying new vehicles will be sought for the extra work

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk