News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Spotter taking Photographs of buses in Dudley Bus Station from 13:30-14:00.

Trident 4609

Two Spotters in Wolverhampton bus Station this morning writing down fleet numbers

nitromatt1

Two youngish male spotters in Moor Street this afternoon around 3pm, one with a clipboard and one taking photos. Seemed to know each other.

Also an older spotter joined the party later on.

Then, pretty sure I spotted Ashley in Solihull around 4:30!

Liverpool Street

Whilst shopping I noticed a whackjob taking photos at New Street. Seemed to take an interest in 4191.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ashley 4569

I was in and out of Solihull about that time so yeah come and say hello next time

nitromatt1

Met Stuharris on the WB241 this morning. Also, a couple of men were talking about buses behind us. :)

Trident 4609

Middle aged man in a green tracksuit walking up Fryer Street in Wolverhampton Walking along with a camera filming/photoing the V festival buses while holding a plastic carrier containing lots of bus timetables.

nitromatt1

Bus photographer on Broad Street, Wolverhampton this afternoon around 3pm, took a photo of 4005 on the 59 which I was on.

3 photographers yesterday on Fryer St/Broad St Wolverhampton taking photo's of ........well anything passing resembling a bus basically  ;D
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Trident 4609

Quote from: 4006 on August 17, 2013, 07:28:25 PM
3 photographers yesterday on Fryer St/Broad St Wolverhampton taking photo's of ........well anything passing resembling a bus basically  ;D

How old did they look?

richie

There was a guy for about 3 hours in dudley taking down numbers but no camera

nitromatt1

Quote from: richie on August 17, 2013, 09:37:51 PM

Old guy? Think I saw him around midday whilst waiting for the 126

Rob H

Just in case any of you spot me you'll find me mostly wearing Birmingham City FC Shirts/White Diadora Jacket or Blue Jacket with F&C Investments on the back (when its Raining)/Blue Blues Cap (when its Raining) or Blue & White Blues Cap or Formula 1 Cap/Grey Shoes :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

richie

Quote from: nitromatt1 on August 18, 2013, 12:09:44 AM
Quote from: richie on August 17, 2013, 09:37:51 PM

Old guy? Think I saw him around midday whilst waiting for the 126

Yea that sounds about right

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Rob4367 on August 18, 2013, 03:09:28 PM
Just in case any of you spot me you'll find me mostly wearing Birmingham City FC Shirts/White Diadora Jacket or Blue Jacket with F&C Investments on the back (when its Raining)/Blue Blues Cap (when its Raining) or Blue & White Blues Cap or Formula 1 Cap/Grey Shoes :)

Are you sometimes around New Street?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk