News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Old spotter in Dudley this evening, think I keep seeing this guy

Andrew1991

Pretty sure i just spotted matt and nathan get off the 126 in wolverhampton bus station walk round to stand f then run off down to broad street and get on the same bus i caught from the station, then standing down stairs as i was getting off the 59 how many points is this worth lol 20 or because i saw them 3 times is it 60

nitromatt1

Quote from: Andrew on June 20, 2013, 06:36:43 PM
Pretty sure i just spotted matt and nathan get off the 126 in wolverhampton bus station walk round to stand f then run off down to broad street and get on the same bus i caught from the station, then standing down stairs as i was getting off the 59 how many points is this worth lol 20 or because i saw them 3 times is it 60

Andrew, for some reason mine and Nathan's replies seem to have disappeared? It was us. Where did you get off the 59?

Andrew1991

Heath town by asda, was wearing bright blue and green trainers and black coat lol

PM

Saw a spotter photographing a green bus trident on moor street queensway where the 50 goes down past moor street station this afternoon-think the trident was 123/124-the one on hire to green bus from abellio-still has abellio legal adress.

settlerman

Spotter on Moor Street this morning risking life and limb to get a photo of 4897.

PM

Quote from: settlerman on June 29, 2013, 06:07:13 PM
Spotter on Moor Street this morning risking life and limb to get a photo of 4897.

Possibly the same one then. This guy was taking it proper serious-proper camera and a case and put the camera on the bench to do something.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Peter123 on June 29, 2013, 05:15:35 PM
Saw a spotter photographing a green bus trident on moor street queensway where the 50 goes down past moor street station this afternoon-think the trident was 123/124-the one on hire to green bus from abellio-still has abellio legal adress.
Not on loan from Green Bus. Actually your best asking matt about it

PM

Quote from: Trident 4609 on June 29, 2013, 06:50:55 PM
Quote from: Peter123 on June 29, 2013, 05:15:35 PM
Not on loan from Green Bus. Actually your best asking matt about it

Well the legal notice on the side said on hire to green bus then the address on a piece of paper. Abellio's legal address was on the actual vehicle...

nitromatt1

123/4 shouldn't be on the 50s anyway and I have heard nothing about any deckers being on hire, they did move from Surrey to Birmingham not too long ago but they were already "green" whilst in Surrey

PM

Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 29, 2013, 07:45:30 PM
123/4 shouldn't be on the 50s anyway and I have heard nothing about any deckers being on hire, they did move from Surrey to Birmingham not too long ago but they were already "green" whilst in Surrey

Pretty sure at least one was....

ilovetea4370

It was 124 as I snapped it at maypole at lunchtime yesterday.

nitromatt1

I'm not saying they weren't, I'm saying they shouldn't have been on there, for multiple reasons.

PM

Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 30, 2013, 07:20:10 PM
I'm not saying they weren't, I'm saying they shouldn't have been on there, for multiple reasons.

Why not?

nitromatt1

Quote from: Peter123 on June 30, 2013, 07:24:30 PM
Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 30, 2013, 07:20:10 PM

Why not?

One reason is that they're Euro 2 therefore shouldn't be on a 10-minute service in the city centre like the 50

The rest are operational which I am not going into

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk