News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: BU07 LGO on September 28, 2015, 08:10:16 PM
If a kid put there arm throufh and tried to press my wayfarer I wouldn't be best pleased!

Whats the wayfarer ?!
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

John

james99

I asked him and he said its the drivers choice.

@John, you will have seen the kid. He was on the same time I caught it that one time.

domino.99

Quote from: james99 on September 28, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

@John, you will have seen the kid. He was on the same time I caught it that one time.

Sorry for the language but that's bollocks!

MW

So let me get this straight, some kid is going around pretending to be an inspector putting his arm through the gap and pressing buttons on the Wayfarer? What's he pressing? Why?

BU07 LGO

Quote from: MW on September 28, 2015, 09:36:45 PM
So let me get this straight, some kid is going around pretending to be an inspector putting his arm through the gap and pressing buttons on the Wayfarer? What's he pressing? Why?

Id be going mad lol

John

Quote from: james99 on September 28, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Yes I've seen him about. He's never got on my bus though. I wouldn't mind him sitting on the bus, but not messing with buttons or the wayfarer

james99

Quote from: Dom on September 28, 2015, 09:34:37 PM
Sorry for the language but that's bollocks!
No its not, but I don't want to argue. He described him thinking it was me. He was sitting on the 2 front seats and I was sitting on the seat under the stairs, as said here back in June or July... unless there are multiple people that do this.

Quote from: MW on September 28, 2015, 09:36:45 PM
I've seen him on the 904E (the one which becomes the 874) programming the 874 into the Wayfarer. He also named a driver but I won't give that away here.

Mike K

Quote from: Dom on September 28, 2015, 05:25:36 PM
Well he shouldn't I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this is stupid! Thing is drivers are employed to do there job and what if a passenger saw this an reported him I bet the driver wouldn't let him then!

I mean if a driver can get 12 months for talking to a passenger this can result in a sacking. @Tony Is this not bad on the drivers side considering he is letting it happen

A driver can be jailed for 12 months for talking to a passenger? I think not.

Westy

Did I hear rumours a few years back, that kids were getting on empty buses & trying to issue themselves Daysavers or did I dream it?

james99

Quote from: Westy on September 28, 2015, 10:54:23 PM
Did I hear rumours a few years back, that kids were getting on empty buses & trying to issue themselves Daysavers or did I dream it?
I've seen that first hand. Got on the 66, someone (not the person we are talking about) issued themselves a daysaver (while the driver was there, who tried to stop him), got off the bus and probably got the next one so the driver would not have known. Not sure if that driver would've radioed it in or something, to warn the driver behind as he stayed at the same stop.

However, he does not issue himself a daysaver. He has a bus pass, he just plays with the wayfarer with the drivers' permission. Someone should buy him a ticket machine (probably his parents), they can be had on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XWayfarer+Ticket+Machine.TRS0&_nkw=Wayfarer+Ticket+Machine&_sacat=0

Then he is not risking driver getting into trouble.

domino.99

Quote from: Mike K on September 28, 2015, 10:29:53 PM
A driver can be jailed for 12 months for talking to a passenger? I think not.

No not jail, DQM

MrBevan2000

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on September 30, 2015, 07:29:01 AM
With @John at the moment on 4938.

I see you were in Sutton again this afternoon

I also saw who I thought was @RS who took a picture of my bus on Corporation St. 4921

james99

Quote from: John on September 30, 2015, 04:33:08 PM
I see you were in Sutton again this afternoon

I also saw who I thought was @RS who took a picture of my bus on Corporation St. 4921

You were not the only person to see @Michael Bevan. I saw him in Sutton too, photoed 4919 which I was on.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk