News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on September 27, 2015, 02:37:28 PM
Same, I've never been spotted here at all.

Add me to that as well
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

BU07 LGO

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on September 27, 2015, 03:01:15 PM
Add me to that as well

Ive been on here since 2008 back from when it was a photopic site! Only been spotted a  fair bit in the last few months though!

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Reece

I have never been spotted either

GeminiFan1991

Hopefully at this farewell event, the unspotted will become spotted !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

james99

Still not been spotted. Sit discretely with the phone filiming the bus.
More likely now, as (I will not mention his name, he's not a member) the kid with the "West Midlands Buses hi-vis" had followed me to school all last week talking to me, and came up to me on friday while I was waiting for the 902 - which I discretely filmed again.

Only clue: Plantsbrook Uniform with black tie. Usually in Sutton between 15:20-16:30 depending on day.

Alex

Quote from: james99 on September 27, 2015, 11:56:22 PM
Still not been spotted. Sit discretely with the phone filiming the bus.
More likely now, as (I will not mention his name, he's not a member) the kid with the "West Midlands Buses hi-vis" had followed me to school all last week talking to me, and came up to me on friday while I was waiting for the 902 - which I discretely filmed again.

Only clue: Plantsbrook Uniform with black tie. Usually in Sutton between 15:20-16:30 depending on day.

Think I've seen that kid a couple of times, both of them while I've been on Crimson vehicles (1871 & 4799).

I'm not the most obvious spotter (unless it's a weekend!) but the ginger hair is a bit of an easy clue. That, and the camera bag! Not usually one to stay in one location, but the most likely places to see me are Wolverhampton and Walsall, and anywhere else in the West Midlands or East Midlands, if I have time.

I think I've been spotted 3 or 4 times
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

james99

Well he likes to chat to me on the way to school when getting off 904e... Even though I'm in year 11 and him in year 8!
Still, I am very discrete and have not been spotted myself.

Mondays I am there around 16:20ish.

MrBevan2000

Quote from: james99 on September 28, 2015, 12:17:30 AM
Well he likes to chat to me on the way to school when getting off 904e... Even though I'm in year 11 and him in year 8!
Still, I am very discrete and have not been spotted myself.

Mondays I am there around 16:20ish.
I have heard about this kid. Apparently goes around in uniform and uses the Wayfarer. You should tell him to be careful since he could get drivers sacked.

james99

Quote from: Michael Bevan on September 28, 2015, 05:45:26 AM
I have heard about this kid. Apparently goes around in uniform and uses the Wayfarer. You should tell him to be careful since he could get drivers sacked.

I was told he had permission of some kind. Both he and the driver said he had spoken to a manager at PB, so would guess he can only do it on PB buses.

He only uses the Wayfarer when certain drivers are driving. He wanted me to add a driver on my personal facebook, but will only add people I have met on that one. As for the other one, anyone I have spoken to online on some sort of forum.

As for uniform, he has the tie. He also has the real hi-vis now, he was doing car-park duty at the school open evening wearing it.

domino.99

Quote from: Michael Bevan on September 28, 2015, 05:45:26 AM

No, the driver should tell him!

james99

Quote from: Dom on September 28, 2015, 05:18:06 PM
No, the driver should tell him!
I think I know which driver it is, as he tried to make me add him on my personal facebook rather than my one for people from forums/online. That driver wouldn't tell him off at all, considering as he asked that driver if he could do it on the 904E (set it to the 874).

domino.99

Quote from: james99 on September 28, 2015, 05:22:36 PM
I think I know which driver it is, as he tried to make me add him on my personal facebook rather than my one for people from forums/online. That driver wouldn't tell him off at all, considering as he asked that driver if he could do it on the 904E (set it to the 874).

Well he shouldn't I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this is stupid! Thing is drivers are employed to do there job and what if a passenger saw this an reported him I bet the driver wouldn't let him then!

I mean if a driver can get 12 months for talking to a passenger this can result in a sacking. @Tony Is this not bad on the drivers side considering he is letting it happen

james99

Quote from: Dom on September 28, 2015, 05:25:36 PM
Well he shouldn't I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this is stupid! Thing is drivers are employed to do there job and what if a passenger saw this an reported him I bet the driver wouldn't let him then!
I don't think anyone on that specific 904E would report him. All school kids from Plantsbrook, Sutton Girls, John Willmott, Fairfax and Bishop Vesey.

And this all started saying I haven't been spotted which is incorrect because (it was kind of planned) ended up sitting behind trident4370 and he knew I was there.

BU07 LGO

If a kid put there arm throufh and tried to press my wayfarer I wouldn't be best pleased!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk