News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBevan2000

Spotter just took a photograph of my bus (6719) by the 1, 2, 2A stop by Walsall Bus Station.

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on August 13, 2015, 03:37:20 PM
Just seen @John driving 4780 on the 907 to Birmingham from 4801. He looked very interested seeing 4801 on the 934!  ;)

I was just having a look at it. Looks good on there. Realized it was @BU07 LGO as it passed

Dutsey

Quote from: Michael Bevan on August 13, 2015, 04:35:21 PM
Spotter just took a photograph of my bus (6719) by the 1, 2, 2A stop by Walsall Bus Station.

That would have been me!!

MrBevan2000

MW

Dutsey

domino.99

There was someone talking about PN and WN merging on my 126 to work this morning, although probably bulls**t. If that happened what would it be called? Black Country Garage?

the trainbasher

@Dom if I had a pound for every time I've heard that (or some variation thereof) I'd have enough money to buy Rotala and NX and still have change!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: Dom on August 14, 2015, 09:30:21 AM
There was someone talking about PN and WN merging on my 126 to work this morning, although probably bulls**t. If that happened what would it be called? Black Country Garage?

There's more chance of PN being expanded by using the extra plot of land rather than being closed & merged with another.

Trident 4609

domino.99

Someone taking pictures on Board Street outside the Brasshouse saw them when me and a few people from work were on way to the pub about 12:55

Trident 4609

Quote from: Dom on August 14, 2015, 03:22:59 PM
Someone taking pictures on Board Street outside the Brasshouse saw them when me and a few people from work were on way to the pub about 12:55

Bit to young to drink eh? ;D

Tony

Quote from: Winston on August 14, 2015, 02:59:05 PM
There's more chance of PN being expanded by using the extra plot of land rather than being closed & merged with another.

It is just someone listening to half a conversation and making there own story up, commonly called Chinese whispers.

The current Area Manager for Walsall/Wolverhampton is leaving the company, so Wolverhampton is being added to the responsibilty of the West Bromwich & Pensnett Area Manager. No mergers, no changes, just a different senior manager looking after WN

37351ml

The Sikh inspector at colmore row, I recognise him as a wb driver who back in 1996 used to always drive the b6 demonstrator that became 551 on the 404e.

domino.99

Quote from: Tony on August 14, 2015, 03:28:21 PM
It is just someone listening to half a conversation and making there own story up, commonly called Chinese whispers.

The current Area Manager for Walsall/Wolverhampton is leaving the company, so Wolverhampton is being added to the responsibilty of the West Bromwich & Pensnett Area Manager. No mergers, no changes, just a different senior manager looking after WN

@Tony is that meant towards me?

@Dom Tony is referring to the person you overheard

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk