News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Nice to meet @Metrorider yesterday.

We were driving consecutive departures on the same service yesterday, although we work for different companies, and were not competing with each other.

Any guesses?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on August 01, 2015, 09:23:48 AM

We were driving consecutive departures on the same service yesterday, although we work for different companies, and were not competing with each other.

Any guesses?

And both had air conditioning and plugs (which didn't work :)!!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 01, 2015, 09:26:49 AM
And both had air conditioning and plugs (which didn't work :)!!)

My plugs worked, don't know about his!

domino.99

Forum exodus to Stoke. With @Ashley 60171 , @Alex , @P419 EJW , Nathan , Sheffield Tom and I

John

Quote from: Tony on August 01, 2015, 09:23:48 AM

Any guesses?

The 4 from Walsall?

Trident 4194

Reece

I saw @the trainbasher leaving Stourbridge on the 142 at about 11:54 I was taking some photos of Central Buses XVY which was parked up on layover.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Reece on August 01, 2015, 06:37:00 PM
I saw @the trainbasher leaving Stourbridge on the 142 at about 11:54 I was taking some photos of Central Buses XVY which was parked up on layover.

Guilty as charged

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

GeminiFan1991

I've finally managed to attain a camera so I'll heading to a few garages early morning for some good (Hopefully) shots of mostly full garages. If you see a Asian chap with a camera outside (BY, BC & AG) that'll be me.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Tony

Quote from: John on August 01, 2015, 01:51:40 PM
The 4 from Walsall?

We were both on the 410 in Victoria Coach Station waiting to come back to Birmingham, me with an NXWM coach Metrorider in on of DeCourcey's

P419 EJW

Saw @RS in Walsall Bus Station at 15:07.

Tony

Quote from: P419 EJW on August 07, 2015, 03:12:20 PM
Saw @RS in Walsall Bus Station at 15:07.

I drove past Walsall bus station in 2202 just before that

John

@Solo1  took a picture of my bus on Moor Street this afternoon. 4924

MW

Quote from: John on August 08, 2015, 03:38:15 PM
@Solo1  took a picture of my bus on Moor Street this afternoon. 4924

Was he wearing a red t shirt? As someone took a pic of mine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk