News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: james99 on July 09, 2015, 08:02:56 AM
I believe @John is driving 4920 on 902. Seeing as I am on it while posting.

@james99

You're not the lad in the Plantsbrook uniform wearing sunglasses are you? You sat on the front seats

james99

Quote from: John on July 09, 2015, 10:32:42 AM
@james99

You're not the lad in the Plantsbrook uniform wearing sunglasses are you? You sat on the front seats

I am in plantsbrook uniform. Got on at green lanes and sat behind cab. Also, second person off in Lower Parade. My glasses are reactors so not sure if they were dark or not.

Other guy in pb uniform in front seats is the guy that has the west midlands buses handwritten hi vis.

But yes you would have spotted me.

Trident 4194

BK63 YWP

Spotter was in merry hill sitting under the tree at the entrance of station young chap with note pad around 11.30am
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

the trainbasher

Forgot to mention that there was a spotter at moor street looking at my 168/1 earlier.

It's a pity that where I am at the moment I would be confounded between a tourist and a spotter...especially with MD60 out and about (and I'm not on about a coach either!!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

trident4370

@John leaving sutton NIS with 4918

John

Quote from: trident4370 on July 10, 2015, 10:49:24 AM
@John leaving sutton NIS with 4918

I had a seat come loose so had to go back to garage to get it repaired. Now parked at Roughley waiting to restart service

james99

So I missed out on meeting @trident4370 because of my stupidity and being shy.

He was on  4929.

BK63 YWP

I think @Dom was at merry hill bus station with two others around 6pm ish talking to the merry hill nx inspector
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

domino.99

Quote from: Chris on July 10, 2015, 07:53:29 PM
I think @Dom was at merry hill bus station with two others around 6pm ish talking to the merry hill nx inspector

Nope, sorry I was at home.

MW

If any of you guys are in City today, I'll be driving on the 5. Just waiting for my bus, approx 1030 should be in City.

No idea which Gemini it'll be.

Alex

@Rhys S at Solihull Interchange circa 1305
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Alex on July 11, 2015, 01:08:17 PM
@Rhys S at Solihull Interchange circa 1305

Solihulls the place to be it seems, just see @Rhys S as well and @the trainbasher !

Kevin

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on July 11, 2015, 01:22:09 PM
Solihulls the place to be it seems, just see @Rhys S as well and @the trainbasher !

And to quote Mr Trainbasher as I got on 2211 behind him "I wonder why"...
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk