News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewLee

Quote from: John on June 06, 2015, 01:56:59 PM
They are nice and smooth, especially at high speeds and over bumps, but there is a delay after you open the doors until you are able to lower the step, and on a few, the door interlock takes forever to unlock so you can drive away

@AndrewLee were you driving 4895 around 12.50 in the City Centre. I spotted you if you were

That WAS me! My cover has been blown. Don't regularly drive the E400's but absolutely loved it today. Leather driving seat as well. Lucky for me @John I had it for the bigger portion!!

John

Quote from: AndrewLee on June 06, 2015, 09:37:35 PM
That WAS me! My cover has been blown. Don't regularly drive the E400's but absolutely loved it today. Leather driving seat as well. Lucky for me @John I had it for the bigger portion!!

You were by M&S turning into Carrs Lane, I was the 907 waiting to get onto Carrs Lane.

I don't mind the Enviro400s (very sluggish though, the ADL ones, not the ex-Pensnett ones), I drive them most of the time on the Suttons but it s always nice to get a good 42** for a change on the 907. 4246 was the last one I had and it is still very solid

GeminiFan1991

If you see someone lurking outside a garage tomorrow, don't be alarmed, it'll be me ! I'll just attempt to get a few photo shots in !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

AndrewLee

Quote from: John on June 06, 2015, 09:49:59 PM
You were by M&S turning into Carrs Lane, I was the 907 waiting to get onto Carrs Lane.

I don't mind the Enviro400s (very sluggish though, the ADL ones, not the ex-Pensnett ones), I drive them most of the time on the Suttons but it s always nice to get a good 42** for a change on the 907. 4246 was the last one I had and it is still very solid

Scania DD?

@John I heard tonight we're using PB Geminis on the cricket shuttles on Tuesday.

John

Quote from: AndrewLee on June 06, 2015, 10:56:29 PM
Scania DD?

@John I heard tonight we're using PB Geminis on the cricket shuttles on Tuesday.

Yes, I had 4779

Some of the better presented buses being used for the 501. Is the Cricket in the daytime or evening?

AndrewLee

Quote from: John on June 07, 2015, 09:57:37 AM
Yes, I had 4779

Some of the better presented buses being used for the 501. Is the Cricket in the daytime or evening?

Tuesday its all day. Book on 1030. Friday it's the evening. 

Stuharris 6360

@Matt you weren't in Stourbridge today around 17:00 were you?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Matt on June 07, 2015, 09:09:49 PM
I was, why?

Was it you talking to the driver of 4346 and then ran off to catch the 9 by any chance?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Matt on June 07, 2015, 09:15:29 PM
Yes, where were you?

I came up in my car from Birmingham St and parked my car up. Was going to say hi but you had gone by the time i got to the bus station.

BU07 LGO

Quote from: AndrewLee on June 06, 2015, 09:37:35 PM

Your enviros have leather driver seats!?

Jack6101

Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

BU07 LGO

I know that none of the Walsall ones do, even the 5 13 plates

John

One of our Geminis has a leather seat. Quite funny because I keep sliding around on it! 4495 rings a bell, but not certain

BU07 LGO

A lot of drivers sit on metro papers for some reason

uniquicity

Don't usually ever see anyone, but did see our Lord and saviour Mr T. Hunter on Bull St this morning heading for the Minories at 07.50

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk