News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew1991

Spotter sat on wall opposite Pensnett garage now

Liberator9

Saw someone in a orange hi-viz taking pictures of buses as I went past on 6126 at Moor Street, at around 12:50pm.

James4368

spotter at miller street taking pictures of 606 and 7125 on PVS around 11am and standing by NXWMs main reception

I was at miller street at this time waiting for PVS to depart
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

jack5512

some in wolves in NX hi vis

P419 EJW

I think I saw @Rhys S in Wolverhampton Bus Station. He was wearing a NX hi-vis jacket incorrectly.

jack5512

Quote from: P419 EJW on April 10, 2015, 02:49:07 PM
I think I saw @Rhys S in Wolverhampton Bus Station. He was wearing a NX hi-vis jacket incorrectly.
Dont know think it was him

P419 EJW

Quote from: jack4325 on April 10, 2015, 02:54:27 PM
Dont know think it was him

Oh? Well, I could try to give a description: He was small, was wearing grey t-shirt, grey trousers, white/blue trainers (I think), a cap, a glasses, a small black bag. He was with an elderly man.

karl724223

Four over Halesowen today doing the 9 buses

Tara4352

Quote from: P419 EJW on April 10, 2015, 03:18:09 PM
Oh? Well, I could try to give a description: He was small, was wearing grey t-shirt, grey trousers, white/blue tErainers (I think), a cap, a glasses, a small black bag. He was with an elderly man.
It was me as I have got permission to photo and they told me at Coventry Mangment Sutie to wear my Nx Hi viz

domino.99

Quote from: Nathan on April 10, 2015, 06:51:27 PM
I was told that the station supervisors were not happy to see you wearing that Hi-Vis!

Is W'ton classed as centro land? If not then it's understandable, if so then thats a bit of double standards as they want people to have one when taking pics but then aren't happy if they do.

Tara4352

Nathan I was to wear the Nx one by the supervisor at Coventry

domino.99

Quote from: Rhys S on April 10, 2015, 06:58:17 PM
Nathan I was to wear the Nx one by the supervisor at Coventry

Yes but i'm sure that only applies to Coventry not the whole bleeding West Midlands.

Stu

Quote from: NXDom on April 10, 2015, 06:54:25 PM
Is W'ton classed as centro land? If not then it's understandable, if so then thats a bit of double standards as they want people to have one when taking pics but then aren't happy if they do.

I think the unhappiness is from non-staff wearing company hi vis jackets/vests

If you're going to wear a hi vis jacket/vest, then buy a plain one, rather than wearing one with company logos on it, otherwise people may think you work for that company.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tara4352

Well I'm not going to do that obivously and I did check at Wolverhampton I could wear that one

domino.99

Quote from: Stu on April 10, 2015, 07:01:01 PM
I think the unhappiness is from non-staff wearing company hi vis jackets/vests

If you're going to wear a hi vis jacket/vest, then buy a plain one, rather than wearing one with company logos on it, otherwise people may think you work for that company.

Well yeah that is understandable I guess.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk