News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew1991

Spotter sat on wall opposite Pensnett garage now

Liberator9

Saw someone in a orange hi-viz taking pictures of buses as I went past on 6126 at Moor Street, at around 12:50pm.

James4368

spotter at miller street taking pictures of 606 and 7125 on PVS around 11am and standing by NXWMs main reception

I was at miller street at this time waiting for PVS to depart
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

jack5512

some in wolves in NX hi vis

P419 EJW

I think I saw @Rhys S in Wolverhampton Bus Station. He was wearing a NX hi-vis jacket incorrectly.

jack5512

Quote from: P419 EJW on April 10, 2015, 02:49:07 PM
I think I saw @Rhys S in Wolverhampton Bus Station. He was wearing a NX hi-vis jacket incorrectly.
Dont know think it was him

P419 EJW

Quote from: jack4325 on April 10, 2015, 02:54:27 PM
Dont know think it was him

Oh? Well, I could try to give a description: He was small, was wearing grey t-shirt, grey trousers, white/blue trainers (I think), a cap, a glasses, a small black bag. He was with an elderly man.

karl724223

Four over Halesowen today doing the 9 buses

Tara4352

Quote from: P419 EJW on April 10, 2015, 03:18:09 PM
Oh? Well, I could try to give a description: He was small, was wearing grey t-shirt, grey trousers, white/blue tErainers (I think), a cap, a glasses, a small black bag. He was with an elderly man.
It was me as I have got permission to photo and they told me at Coventry Mangment Sutie to wear my Nx Hi viz

domino.99

Quote from: Nathan on April 10, 2015, 06:51:27 PM
I was told that the station supervisors were not happy to see you wearing that Hi-Vis!

Is W'ton classed as centro land? If not then it's understandable, if so then thats a bit of double standards as they want people to have one when taking pics but then aren't happy if they do.

Tara4352

Nathan I was to wear the Nx one by the supervisor at Coventry

domino.99

Quote from: Rhys S on April 10, 2015, 06:58:17 PM
Nathan I was to wear the Nx one by the supervisor at Coventry

Yes but i'm sure that only applies to Coventry not the whole bleeding West Midlands.

Stu

Quote from: NXDom on April 10, 2015, 06:54:25 PM
Is W'ton classed as centro land? If not then it's understandable, if so then thats a bit of double standards as they want people to have one when taking pics but then aren't happy if they do.

I think the unhappiness is from non-staff wearing company hi vis jackets/vests

If you're going to wear a hi vis jacket/vest, then buy a plain one, rather than wearing one with company logos on it, otherwise people may think you work for that company.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tara4352

Well I'm not going to do that obivously and I did check at Wolverhampton I could wear that one

domino.99

Quote from: Stu on April 10, 2015, 07:01:01 PM
I think the unhappiness is from non-staff wearing company hi vis jackets/vests

If you're going to wear a hi vis jacket/vest, then buy a plain one, rather than wearing one with company logos on it, otherwise people may think you work for that company.

Well yeah that is understandable I guess.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk