News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

-10000 I think @Matt...that's if I'm lucky!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

Quote from: Matt on January 20, 2015, 10:50:40 PM
I don't think I've ever been spotted on here except by those who know me...

Wrong.
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

the trainbasher

Way I am going we might as well have a "Where is the trainbasher today thread!"

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Mike K

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 21, 2015, 05:56:04 PM

Are you eminently noticeable or something? As in 7ft tall with a beard down to your knees for example?

Alex

Quote from: Mike K on January 21, 2015, 06:55:39 PM

Are you eminently noticeable or something? As in 7ft tall with a beard down to your knees for example?

The only reason anyone would be able to spot me is my ginger hair and glasses, which aren't very distinctive features really
The only people on here who actually know me are Nathan, Ashley, jack4325 and Liam(only because he goes to the same school as me ::)) , with the only people who've ever spotted me being  P419 EJW, and someone mentioned seeing me in Wolves Train Station in the summer
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

danny

Haha I literally am unspottable... Think like one or two people know what I look like, and I do just blend in as an average passenger... Probably been spotted unwittingly by and regular PN drivers who roll on the 120 lol
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

the trainbasher

Ronnoc

The only way you'd spot me is if you see a kid with a maroon blazer (you know the uniform of schools by now) and huge windows as glasses and if you live somewhere by Sparkhill.

Trident 4609

Quote from: ronnoc1k8 on January 21, 2015, 07:21:49 PM
The only way you'd spot me is if you see a kid with a maroon blazer (you know the uniform of schools by now) and huge windows as glasses and if you live somewhere by Sparkhill.

And I thought myself and @ARJ2901 's school was the only one to have a maroon blazer!

the trainbasher

My old school had maroon blazers too...

andrew1991

Quote from: ARJ2901 on January 21, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

The only reason anyone would be able to spot me is my ginger hair and glasses, which aren't very distinctive features really
The only people on here who actually know me are Nathan, Ashley, jack4325 and Liam(only because he goes to the same school as me ::)) , with the only people who've ever spotted me being  P419 EJW, and someone mentioned seeing me in Wolves Train Station in the summer

U missed me out lol

Alex

Quote from: Andrew on January 21, 2015, 09:25:49 PM
Quote from: ARJ2901 on January 21, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

U missed me out lol

@Andrew Sorry, knew there was someone else but couldn't remember who!
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

andrew1991

Spotter took a photo of 4804 at 12:35ish in Stourbridge today

Ronnoc

Darn, most of the people on this thread live in areas like Halesowen or something. I live in the edge of Sparkhill.

the trainbasher

Anyone want to lay odds on either @Andrew, @Matt, @Metrorider or @Nathan spotting me again this weekend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk