News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutsey

Quote from: Andrew on January 12, 2015, 01:02:17 PM
Photographer in Dudley bus station just took a photo of 4966

That would be me chose a bad day 😂 to

andrew1991

Train Basher spotted hovering around the 246/X96 stands in Stourbridge bus station

the trainbasher

Quote from: Andrew on January 18, 2015, 12:07:23 AM
@the trainbasher spotted hovering around the 246/X96 stands in Stourbridge bus station

I am everywhere everyday it seems...if it was at 2030ish I was meeting my brother from work. If it was earlier I was waiting for a 125/240/298* (delete as appropriate)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Alex

Meant to post this earlier but oh well

Anyone know who the spotter at Chelmsley Wood Interchange taking a photo of newly 14 branded 4625 was @ around 3pm?
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 18, 2015, 12:10:36 AM
Quote from: Andrew on January 18, 2015, 12:07:23 AM
@the trainbasher spotted hovering around the 246/X96 stands in Stourbridge bus station

I am everywhere everyday it seems...if it was at 2030ish I was meeting my brother from work. If it was earlier I was waiting for a 125/240/298* (delete as appropriate)

Both... First time as I was pulling in on the X96 second time when I finished on the X96

iamwilljh92

Was it anyone from off here who I noted yesterday afternoon at Redditch Bus Station about 4-ish ?, unfortunately I don't think he got a picture of the bus that I was on and also which my mate was driving just in case anyone is interested it was 30438 (V391 SVV)

Kevin

Quote from: ARJ2901 on January 18, 2015, 12:18:05 AM
Meant to post this earlier but oh well

Anyone know who the spotter at Chelmsley Wood Interchange taking a photo of newly 14 branded 4625 was @ around 3pm?

I was there around about then but didn't see anyone taking photos, saw a 14 branded trident but not sure which one could well have been that one
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Alex

@Kevin If you saw a ginger kid taking a photo of the 14 branded bus, then that was me, and Nathan was standing by the 72/94 stop
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Kevin

I was on the other side of the road waiting for the 71 to solihull
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4609

Mr Trainbasher was alighting 2004 on the 256 at 16:10 this afternoon as I was boarding at Stourbridge Bus Station.

the trainbasher

I must remember to wear that fake beard next time I'm out!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andrew1991

A certain spotter was trying to break a record today.

Spotted once in Stourbridge bus station
Spotted once in my mirror
Spotted once in Silver End &
Spotted again in Brierley Hill

Wonder who it was..........

the trainbasher

@Andrew I try my best!!

I was going to go for a full set with the Hospital but a certain Urban messed up the plans!

Mike K

Quote from: Andrew on January 20, 2015, 10:28:49 PM
A certain spotter was trying to break a record today.

Spotted once in Stourbridge bus station
Spotted once in my mirror
Spotted once in Silver End &
Spotted again in Brierley Hill

Wonder who it was..........

Good heavens, he even shows up in your bathroom now?

the trainbasher

@Mike K I do get about a bit... ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk