News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike K

Quote from: ARJ2901 on December 06, 2014, 12:35:18 PM
Anyone know who the two blokes standing at the small crossing at Walsall Bus stn, trying to spot all of WA's E200's, were?

If they have a fascination with E200s it's probable that they have absconded from the local lunatic asylum.

Alex

Quote from: Mike K on December 16, 2014, 09:20:04 PM
Quote from: ARJ2901 on December 06, 2014, 12:35:18 PM
Anyone know who the two blokes standing at the small crossing at Walsall Bus stn, trying to spot all of WA's E200's, were?

If they have a fascination with E200s it's probable that they have absconded from the local lunatic asylum.

They said that was the first day all 6 E200's have been out (Seems a bit unlikely to me), and asked where all the B6's were
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Ashley

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 16, 2014, 09:16:44 PM
Quote from: 4006 on December 16, 2014, 09:12:21 PM
Pretty sure the trainbasher took a photo of 638 'Terry Griffiths' on the Staffford Road last night...or was it his brother??? Hmmmm

By the Maccies? Yes it was! I was waiting for a 878 which was the Oly of Selects (it has no ticket machine!)

But at least it wasn't a wasted trip, maccies and an Olympian would do right now better than siblings and soaps but anyhow

the trainbasher

Quote from: Ashley on December 17, 2014, 08:28:49 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on December 16, 2014, 09:16:44 PM
Quote from: 4006 on December 16, 2014, 09:12:21 PM
Pretty sure the trainbasher took a photo of 638 'Terry Griffiths' on the Staffford Road last night...or was it his brother??? Hmmmm

By the Maccies? Yes it was! I was waiting for a 878 which was the Oly of Selects (it has no ticket machine!)

But at least it wasn't a wasted trip, maccies and an Olympian would do right now better than siblings and soaps but anyhow

Yes. That's true...and it being a day off work too!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

There were two spotters (Early 20's i would say) on Pipers Row this afternoon who took a photo of the bus i was on (4607 on the 25). Anyone on here?

jc

Would have probably been me if it was about 20 past 1.

iamwilljh92

Noticed a spotter this afternoon stood by the traffic lights at Wolverhampton Bus Station no idea who he was I've just trawled through Flickr to see if I could see any uploads but to no vail..

Reece

Saw 2 blokes at Kidderminster Bus Station today taking photos of the Whittle Buses.

Solo1

3 spotters in Wolverhampton
on Monday

the trainbasher

Spotter in Crawley bus station

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Reece

2 spotters at Kidderminster bus station this morning.

the trainbasher

Spotter on Moor Street by the turning circle

Trident 4609

Surprisingly very few spotters in Kidderminster Bus Station this afternoon

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Nathan on January 03, 2015, 02:11:48 PM
Surprisingly very few spotters in Kidderminster Bus Station this afternoon

It's hardly a surprise mate what with abismal weather

Tara4352

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk