News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewLee

Oldish guy at the tunnel New St station end got a pic of 802 at about quarter to six this evening. Nice of him to acknowledge the driver :)

Alex

Does anyone know who the two guys sitting behind me, on 30209 on the 4H, talking about how it needed a new engine. They got off at Halesowen Bus Stn and boarded 67641 on the 1145 147 to Worcester
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

andrew1991

Trainbasher spotted taking a photo of 4814 @ Colley Gate earlier today

the trainbasher

Don't tell my boss that Andrew or she'd invite me for a cup of tea!! ;-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 29, 2014, 08:23:07 PM
Don't tell my boss that Andrew or she'd invite me for a cup of tea!! ;-)

You got off at Alexandra Road too  :P

the trainbasher

And for 50 points what brand carrier bag did I have in my hand? :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 29, 2014, 08:32:51 PM
And for 50 points what brand carrier bag did I have in my hand? :-)

Not sure lol

the trainbasher

It's come to the stage where statistically people most likely to spot me! Ouch!

Solo1

Who was the spotter at wolves
Bus station was on the corner where the exit
Is  early afternoon

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 29, 2014, 08:46:55 PM
It's come to the stage where statistically people most likely to spot me! Ouch!

It's hard not to spot you though, when you take my picture then show me your pass  8)

the trainbasher

Ah well it keeps me out of mischief...

wbdriver

John was in West Brom today, got a lovely picture of me on 751 on the 44 with a full standing load....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/15936819751/
an empty bus is a happy driver.

Alex

Anyone know who the two blokes standing at the small crossing at Walsall Bus stn, trying to spot all of WA's E200's, were?
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Pretty sure the trainbasher took a photo of 638 'Terry Griffiths' on the Staffford Road last night...or was it his brother??? Hmmmm
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

the trainbasher

Quote from: 4006 on December 16, 2014, 09:12:21 PM
Pretty sure the trainbasher took a photo of 638 'Terry Griffiths' on the Staffford Road last night...or was it his brother??? Hmmmm

By the Maccies? Yes it was! I was waiting for a 878 which was the Oly of Selects (it has no ticket machine!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk