News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P419 EJW

Quote from: ARJ2901 on September 13, 2014, 11:10:32 PM
Probably not then, cause i got into the station on the 79, about 15:05, and left on WA89 1771 to Walsall about 16:40

Yup. I saw you getting on WA 89. I was the guy with a bright blue jacket, can't miss me lol.

domino.99

Quote from: Andrew on September 13, 2014, 04:57:18 PM
There was a ginger haired lad with glasses standing near the 79 stand in wolverhampton bus station watching buses around 4:20
How old roughly would you say he was because I was in wolves bus station around that time.

Alex

Im 14 and was wearing a green military style shirt, with a camera round my belt, but yeah, my hair is most definitely a distinctive feature
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

andrew1991

I'd say under 16, can't remember what he was wearing but wasn't a green shirt and didn't have a camera i don't think

Alex

Could very easily have been me, my camera is only the size of a standard smartphone, and my shirt is turquoisey green
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

the trainbasher

Spotter at the hawthorns metro (photographed my west brom bound tram 05)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Niall

Someone photographed 4771 on 997E (which I was on) this morning. 11:45 in Old Square
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

the trainbasher

Think I might be sitting near P419 EJW without him realising in a very wet Wolverhampton...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 29, 2014, 05:58:03 PM
Think I might be sitting near P419 EJW without him realising in a very wet Wolverhampton...

I did see him sat by the 59 stand this afternoon whilst passing through the bus station

P419 EJW

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 29, 2014, 05:58:03 PM

Haha, after my friend left, I came back to sit down to wait for WA 69 at 18:48 departure, I eventually saw the trainbasher!

trident4370

A spotter just snapped tram 11 as it was heading to brum. Can't remember exact location now.

Kevin

Saw Tony walking down Corporation st this morning about quarter to 8.

And about 6 this evening a man in purple shirt stood with camera in the middle of Moor st Queensway by the junction with Albert st
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on October 02, 2014, 06:15:26 PM
Saw Tony walking down Corporation st this morning about quarter to 8.

On my way from New Street station to Lancaster Circus (via Poundland for chocolate) watching track laying progress each day

trident4370

Spotter currently outside Moor St taking photos of 50s.

andrew1991

The Trainbasher was sighted at stourbridge bus station.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk