News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Forgot to mention I saw someone in Dudley yesterday about 3pm ish looking at the new WB E400s...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Busman Jamie

I bet none have spotted me ;) apart from Ashley and Bob :-p

Kevin

Just saw two spotters at One Stop getting on the 51 (which I just got off, and failed to note the fleet no of again...)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

the trainbasher

Spotted a spotter at MetroCentre earlier

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

John

@the trainbasher. Was that you that took a pic of my 33 yesterday evening around 6.45pm, bus 4854. If it was, then you can cross me off your 'spotter list!'

the trainbasher

Quote from: John on August 29, 2014, 01:39:29 AM
@the trainbasher. Was that you that took a pic of my 33 yesterday evening around 6.45pm, bus 4854. If it was, then you can cross me off your 'spotter list!'

If it was o/s the square peg, you driving past the Expressway stands on corpy street (well built chap with blue fleece it was) then it was me. ironically I had a feeling it was you driving lol!

JoNi

Spoke to Bus spotter in street outside Pool Meadow in Coventry. Told him two new ones yet to arrive in the city, he said you're the second person to tell me that!
Not from the midlands, Went on his way clutching notebook presumably in the direction of West Brom!

Kevin

Older man with walking stick outside Tesco old square (brum) jotting down fleet numbers
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4609

There is an elderly gentleman currently jotting down fleetnumbers outside Wolverhampton Bus Station

the trainbasher

Quite a few enthusiasts on the last W1 from Worcester on the W1.

Ashley

Spotted a number of veg on my Doncaster to Sheffield train earlier on who were returning from that event in hull today described as "shoddy" apart from the special guests

Solo1

who was the spotter on moor st queensaway middle of carriage  way near to albert st writing down the no's

Anthony263

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 30, 2014, 07:02:53 PM
Quite a few enthusiasts on the last W1 from Worcester on the W1.

Spotted a few photographers around Worcester even saw one Woosh driver posing for a picture.

Even had myself snapping a few pics at Worcester bus station while I was on my break.

trident4370

Saw plenty of enthusiasts this morning at the New Tram Launch at Snow Hill (roughly 10:40). There were also more boarding throughout the first journey.

domino.99

Saw a man taking a picture of 4004 on the 81 around 12:40 in Dudley Bus Station

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk