News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Saw a bus spotter poking his camera lens through the gate into NX West Brom garage a little earlier lol

John

There was a guy standing in the middle of Old Square around noon taking pictures

Trident 4609

I'm guessing there will be several members off here going to WN's garage open day?

nitromatt1

I'm going to have to invest in some oversized sunglasses to stop myself being recognised!

the trainbasher

@Matt I've invested in a trenchcoat, fake beard and mustache and glasses! I now look like a...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

andrew1991

Spotter/photographer on 5401 towards Tettenhall Wood

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Andrew on July 07, 2014, 04:22:12 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on July 07, 2014, 04:17:24 PM
@Andrew what time and where

Now

If it was the chappy in the blue fleece who got off by the gardens, you could have said hello...

andrew1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 07, 2014, 04:25:32 PM
Quote from: Andrew on July 07, 2014, 04:22:12 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on July 07, 2014, 04:17:24 PM
@Andrew what time and where

Now

If it was the chappy in the blue fleece who got off by the gardens, you could have said hello...

If i had known who you were i would have :)

the trainbasher

Lol if you don't ask, you can't win... :-)

nitromatt1

If we had forum awards, I dare say @the trainbasher would win the "most spotted" award.

the trainbasher

With you @Matt in second place...

nitromatt1

@the trainbasher I'd have to agree there, despite my best efforts to avoid being noticed!

the trainbasher

@Matt I try not to be deliberately spotted but I can't help being more noticeable...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk