News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Quote from: AndrewLee on June 21, 2014, 10:09:12 PM
Was that Tony precariously situated on Five Ways Island this afternoon? He got some good shots of the road rage incident ;)

I'd guess so, given he got one of TGB 452 there

AndrewLee

Surprised TGB452 didn't get him! He must've got some good shots there - 808??

Tony

Quote from: Matt on June 21, 2014, 10:12:27 PM
Was that Tony precariously situated on Five Ways Island this afternoon? He got some good shots of the road rage incident ;)

The precarious spot Andrew was referring to was on the roundabout itself getting shots like this
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/1750-1953/1822.html
Yes, I did get the road rage!

Mike K

Quote from: Tony on June 22, 2014, 10:59:01 AM
Quote from: Matt on June 21, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

The precarious spot Andrew was referring to was on the roundabout itself getting shots like this
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/1750-1953/1822.html
Yes, I did get the road rage!

That's impressive. Were you hiding under a manhole cover?

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Were there 2 spotters aboard 662 on the 27A this afternoon?

nitromatt1

There was a middle aged man filming trams at the Benson stop around 16:30 yesterday.

Trident 4609

There was a photographer (with a lady who i presume was his wife) on pipers row taking a photo of the bus i was on (2011 on the 59) about 16:35 this afternoon.

Also various spotters with notebooks dotted around W'ton this morning

JoNi

Chap in red anorak outside Pool Meadow in Coventry at 10am this morning taking pictures of everything going past in all directions rewarded with Pride of Britain National Express coach but just missed Stagecoach Olympian with X16 on bit of paper stuck in windscreen!

nitromatt1

Quote from: JoNi on June 28, 2014, 06:50:25 PM
Chap in red anorak outside Pool Meadow in Coventry at 10am this morning taking pictures of everything going past in all directions rewarded with Pride of Britain National Express coach but just missed Stagecoach Olympian with X16 on bit of paper stuck in windscreen!

I imagine that will be what Tony was referring to in another thread

P419 EJW

Met @trident4370 yesterday in Birmingham. Nice to meet you! :)

andrew1991

Just spotted @Nathan in Wolverhampton bus station

nitromatt1

Needless to say Reading was like a greengrocers yesterday, the amount of veg around the depot and the town centre!

P419 EJW

Met @Matt today in Birmingham. Pleasure meeting you. :)

nitromatt1

Kevin

Just passed an older man writing down fleet numbers on the corner of Lichfield st and Stafford st in wolves, on 5514 heading out to Wednesfield
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk