News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Packed MPD dart on the 74 yesterday while full size buses wasted on pye greens and 61 etc...give whoever allocated that a cigar 😂

mark114

Hello Tony can you confirm if 2740 is out yet I believe when I spoke to you around a couple of weeks ago you did say it was having a new engine fitted info would be appreciated thank you

Mark

ntw456

From what I've seen it's being painted in to the new livery

Bob

Whats it gonna say "Arriva- Breaking down in Cannock"...Seriously if a clapped out 13 year old cadet is the first bus in new livery that says it all 😂😂😂😂😉😂

mark114

Well first of all thank you so much ntw456 and also Bob on my question regarding 2740 greatly appreciated

Mark

Bob

FJ55 BWA and 2740 are the first Cannock buses in the new colour scheme. A clapped out cadet and an old dart are what Cannock have chosen to show off the new livery...really?

mark114

Hi Bob regarding your post on 2740 can you confirm if this vehicle is back on the road info would be greatly appreciated

Mark

Bob

No i cant sorry or the dart as yet . Cadet likely is though

mark114

Hi Bob OK no problem but thank you anyway for the reply

Mark

Busman Jamie

2740 at Cannock noted on the 61 today with 2371 been on the 63

Westy

Saw a repainted vehicle in Walsall around 5 tonight.

By the way, who said the Sapphires were being debranded, as Im still seeing branded ones?

Bob

Busman Jamie seen a debranded one in leamore

Bob

Saw the repainted Cadet...they cant even put 'connecting Cannock' on it in case it has to work from Stafford presumably. Says it all that other garages repaints are better more modern vehicles and Cannocks first two are a pair of 12 and 13 year old knackered midibuses....

Busman Jamie

The dart is the same age as some of Tamworths solos lol and not all of Tamworths repaint have 'connecting Tamworth', it's only the pulsars that have it

Grinder

Bob your comments about the age of the Cannock fleet are correct.  Just for the record the % of buses for each of the old AMN garages that are 10 years old or older are as follows, the number in brackets is the number allocated. Cannock 34% (68), Telford 23% (66), Tamworth 13% (45), Oswestry 10% and Shrewsbury 10% (51). If you take all the Midlands garages into account only Hinckley with 11 out of just 22 buses has a higher % of older than 10 year ones at 50%. The numbers should be about correct because they are from the current fleet list.  On the question of repaints, the 2 repainted at Cannock were the last in the non-interurban scheme and looking at what has been painted at other garages the policy seems pretty much the same with older buses in original colour schemes usually being painted first.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk