News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntw456

For anyone who's interested 3795 is back at Cannock

Busman Jamie

ntw456

Yeah I think so along with 3763

Bob

ntw456

Bob

What the 2 volvos that were so unreliable they barely moved from pye greens if they were out at all? Rumour the streetlites going by end of nov..

Trident 4194

Quote from: Bob on October 30, 2017, 07:58:11 PM
What the 2 volvos that were so unreliable they barely moved from pye greens if they were out at all? Rumour the streetlites going by end of nov..

You and your moaning of streetlites

Bob

Well they are pretty rubbish....

P419 EJW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 30, 2017, 08:07:29 PM
You and your moaning of streetlites

You can talk! You moan about 4H and 9 being late! ::) #hypocrite

John

Quote from: Bob on October 30, 2017, 08:23:34 PM
Well they are pretty rubbish....

They can't be that rubbish otherwise First and Arriva wouldn't have brought the number they have nationwide

Bob

Well erm First arent exactly known for being a quality operation....

mikestone

I have always assumed Wright were able to offer competetive prices because they made their real profit from TfL for the Borismaster.

Grinder

Well over 150 Streetlites a year have been supplied to all of the groups except Stagecoach from 2013 on.  The only group not buying are Stagecoach who don't buy Wright products of any type.  Seems strange to me that so many companies have been conned into buying crap if Bob's frequent posts about how bad they are correct.

Tony

Quote from: Grinder on October 31, 2017, 09:16:58 AM
Well over 150 Streetlites a year have been supplied to all of the groups except Stagecoach from 2013 on.  The only group not buying are Stagecoach who don't buy Wright products of any type.  Seems strange to me that so many companies have been conned into buying crap if Bob's frequent posts about how bad they are correct.

Stagecoach have got streetlites, bought Gemini3 this year, and have got Streetlites on order for South Yorkshire

Grinder

Thanks Tony for the correction. When I was looking through the 'Bus Lists on the Web' website I missed the Streetlites and the list I looked at was buses delivered my error.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk