News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Sandwell Travel

Started by Lukeee, September 05, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreyHodges-Baker

Who's the one slagging Sandwell travel off  >:( I am a student at Walsall college and I buy the £5 weekly pass and I have a safe pleasant journey to college and I am always on time. The buses are always on Time and always clean and reliable plus the buses are saving them money  :) if you keep slagging them off get a life and grow a pair and find something actually slag off  >:(i

Liverpool Street

Quote from: CoreyHodges-Baker on June 26, 2013, 05:27:18 PM
Who's the one slagging Sandwell travel off  >:( I am a student at Walsall college and I buy the £5 weekly pass and I have a safe pleasant journey to college and I am always on time. The buses are always on Time and always clean and reliable plus the buses are saving them money  :) if you keep slagging them off get a life and grow a pair and find something actually slag off  >:(i

I can't help feeling that the reason they're 'always on time' is partly down to the drivers not having the worry of DQM's or complaints as like NXWM drivers experience. If the pay was there I'd gladly drive for an independent, but none pay NXWM wages + overtime etc. (None on my routes either)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

bwsau cymru

seems like the company has some very loyal customers..... not so bad are they ;)
campaigning for better transport for all

Martin

I went past the unit where Sandwell Travel are in Great Bridge today and I saw Yet two more low floor darts one was a W-Reg M.P.D. and the other one was a 51-Reg S.P.D.  8)
National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

Westy

Quote from: Martin Morris on June 27, 2013, 11:18:49 PM
I went past the unit where Sandwell Travel are in Great Bridge today and I saw Yet two more low floor darts one was a W-Reg M.P.D. and the other one was a 51-Reg S.P.D.  8)

Whereabouts in Great Bridge are they?

bwsau cymru

Not far off the highstreet
campaigning for better transport for all

Westy

Quote from: dannygill on June 28, 2013, 07:23:01 AM
Not far off the highstreet

Ah not far from me then. I work on the Apex 2 Estate.

the trainbasher

I'm probably going to get slammed for saying this but tbh the couple of times I've used Sandwell Travel on the 333X it wasn't a bad journey. Some improvements could be made (like getting rid of the step stuff and timekeeping on Walsall inbounds, although that can be attributed to traffic as Thandi., NXWM and Arriva were running late at the time too so understandable).

Otherwise not bad.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

lanky

You know we need more companys like Sandwell Travel, they have clean buses, freindly pleasant drivers and they have money saving fares. Plus they always run on time and help and advice passengers if they need help  :D good work Sandwell travel.

vinh1000

Used them a few times also regularly and agree with above comments not bad at all :-)
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

D10

Quote from: dannygill on June 27, 2013, 11:03:50 PM
seems like the company has some very loyal customers..... not so bad are they ;)

This may make me unpopular, but does anyone else find it slightly curious how all these Sandwell customers seem to have found out about this Forum?

There are several Users who have only ever posted comments in the Sandwell Travel thread. This strikes me as unusual as surely Enthusiasts have opinions about several operators not just Sandwell?

And I find it extremely unlikely that any general members of the public would go to the trouble of finding out, and then registering to use an Enthusiasts Forum just to post a comment.

Also most of the comments seem to have poor spelling and/or grammar and virtually keep repeating the same phrases such as that they "always run on time"...

winston

Quote from: D10 on June 28, 2013, 09:42:26 PM

This may make me unpopular, but does anyone else find it slightly curious how all these Sandwell customers seem to have found out about this Forum?

There are several Users who have only ever posted comments in the Sandwell Travel thread. This strikes me as unusual as surely Enthusiasts have opinions about several operators not just Sandwell?

And I find it extremely unlikely that any general members of the public would go to the trouble of finding out, and then registering to use an Enthusiasts Forum just to post a comment.

Also most of the comments seem to have poor spelling and/or grammar and virtually keep repeating the same phrases such as that they "always run on time"...

D10, you could well have a very good point there.....

Tony

Quote from: Winston on June 28, 2013, 09:45:02 PM

And called Shorty & Lanky! two of them, I was expecting them all to come from the same IP address but several are used

winston

Quote from: Tony on June 28, 2013, 09:49:19 PM
Quote from: Winston on June 28, 2013, 09:45:02 PM

And called Shorty & Lanky! two of them, I was expecting them all to come from the same IP address but several are used

Would the IP addresses not be different if one person had two accounts, one account being accessed via a standard internet connection & the other via a mobile internet connection?

Steveminor

If you guys are implying that the people posting good things about Sandwell travel are either the owners or in some way linked to Sandwell travel, then just think about what you are saying.
These guys searched for the forum and posted several times or using several accounts from different places (so as to change ip address) just to make believe the company has a loyal following.
Now think again, how ridiculous does that sound.
I have refrained from making comment till now but, it does look like this operator has turned things around, their buses are 90% of the time within tolerance & i have seen several passengers having a conversation with the driver when boarding or alighting, which does suggest they are regulars.
Well done I say & keep it up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk