News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Sandwell Travel

Started by Lukeee, September 05, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansons Buses Official

BusFan94

I was on this this bus as the 15:40 Depture from Willenhall I have to say I liked the look of the bus inside personally from one bus I think Hanson maintained there buses well.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Ashley 60171

Quote from: BusFan94 on November 11, 2016, 04:47:32 PM
I was on this this bus as the 15:40 Depture from Willenhall I have to say I liked the look of the bus inside personally from one bus I think Hanson maintained there buses well.

Hanson's do maintain their fleet well!

Solo1

Quote from: Alex on November 11, 2016, 10:22:12 AM
SN51 SZV is on the 333X today, still in full Hansons vinyls, with 287 on the back...
I'm assuming that this is a new acquisition, rather than a loan?
What's wrong with sandwell travels buses having to loan a bus to maintain a service

karl724223

At least there making an effort to maintain there service by hiring in a bus  not like some operators

notepanel

Quote from: Solo1 on November 12, 2016, 06:22:15 AM
What's wrong with sandwell travels buses having to loan a bus to maintain a service

https://twitter.com/FatScottie/status/795563621891932160

This was one the other day

BusFan94

When did this happen and do we have a link to a news story about it anywhere
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Stu

Quote from: BusFan94 on November 12, 2016, 03:41:08 PM
When did this happen and do we have a link to a news story about it anywhere

See notepanel's link!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

mikestone

As far as I can see that link implies there was to be a piece in the E&S but doesn't link to it, nor does google produce anything.

Solo1

Quote from: mikestone on November 13, 2016, 09:50:14 AM
As far as I can see that link implies there was to be a piece in the E&S but doesn't link to it, nor does google produce anything.
might b in  this week's express &star

Stu

Quote from: mikestone on November 13, 2016, 09:50:14 AM

Probably not deemed newsworthy enough. Still, the link at least answers BusFan94's question about when it happened.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BusFan94

I was on the Hansons dart again today and it sounded like it was going to break down when the bus braked it made a beep noise and flashed stop on the dashboard. Every time it accelerated it beeped and flashed stop does any know what this issue is. Also on Monday it broke down twice on the same 08:10 journey it broke down in Bentley near the 529 route before giving in at The Homestead.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Trident 4194

Quote from: BusFan94 on November 16, 2016, 04:40:21 PM
I was on the Hansons dart again today and it sounded like it was going to break down when the bus braked it made a beep noise and flashed stop on the dashboard. Every time it accelerated it beeped and flashed stop does any know what this issue is. Also on Monday it broke down twice on the same 08:10 journey it broke down in Bentley near the 529 route before giving in at The Homestead.

Certainly doesn't sound like a hansons bus. They always maintain vehicles very well.

BusFan94

I am not suggesting Hansons don't maintain there veichels well because on the First day of it's loan with Sandwell Travel it was in good condition and not making any beeping noises or flashing Stop across the Dashboard you could even hear the Allison Gearbox whine without the judder. Two days in it brakes down twice. Fourth day on loan possible risk of a Brake Down it was beeping, clattered from the back and made a judder in Darlaston when accelerating what I'm trying to say is since Sandwell Travel have had this bus for a week it brakes down think about the Bus that lost it's rear axle I was on that bus this morning and it sounded like the rear axle might fall off. So Sandwell Travel are not maintaining there buses well so it is not Hansons felt.   
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Dom

Quote from: BusFan94 on November 16, 2016, 05:35:06 PM
I am not suggesting Hansons don't maintain there veichels well because on the First day of it's loan with Sandwell Travel it was in good condition and not making any beeping noises or flashing Stop across the Dashboard you could even hear the Allison Gearbox whine without the judder. Two days in it brakes down twice. Fourth day on loan possible risk of a Brake Down it was beeping, clattered from the back and made a judder in Darlaston when accelerating what I'm trying to say is since Sandwell Travel have had this bus for a week it brakes down think about the Bus that lost it's rear axle I was on that bus this morning and it sounded like the rear axle might fall off. So Sandwell Travel are not maintaining there buses well so it is not Hansons felt.   

Don't think I've read a bigger load of bollocks in my time on this forum, and with some of the stuff that gets said in the pensnett thread thats bloody surprising!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk