News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Old Timetables

Started by the trainbasher, May 20, 2023, 08:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have the following old timetables

102 Birmingham - Woodgate Valley
37A Birmingham - Acocks Green - beyond
38Y
A6 (replacement for the A6Y/C6Y)
84/85 (Travel Your Bus)
81Y
92Y

If so, would they be willing to post a copy on here of them please?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cheese

I've found copies of a few of these timetables, 37A, 38Y, 81Y, 92Y and A6.  Can't say for definite whether there were additional changes to these services after these timetables but hope they are useful. Don't have the 102 although remember it well as I was living off West Boulevard at the time when it started, must have been around 2006.

Cheese

And the A6 timetable I had.

the trainbasher

Thank you very much :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

sonic84

Quote from: Cheese on May 20, 2023, 07:18:01 PMI've found copies of a few of these timetables, 37A, 38Y, 81Y, 92Y and A6.  Can't say for definite whether there were additional changes to these services after these timetables but hope they are useful. Don't have the 102 although remember it well as I was living off West Boulevard at the time when it started, must have been around 2006.
Did the 37A replace the 38Y?

Looks like the same route reduced down to hourly 

Steve3229vp

Quote from: sonic84 on May 21, 2023, 07:07:00 PMDid the 37A replace the 38Y?

Looks like the same route reduced down to hourly
yes, the Your Bus 38Y was replaced by TWM 38 but terminating in Acocks Green, no longer serving the City Centre. Then the 37A (City to Woocock Lane which only had occasional journeys) was revised and extended to replace the 38 and ran all day. 

the trainbasher

Bit of another long shot, but does anyone have timetables for the Metrowest "D" services that TWM took on, and the South Staffs 58x services that WN ran?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk