News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Banga buses

Started by Liberator9, April 08, 2012, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

It is possible that Bilston bus station is not a registered timing point for banga in which case it wouldn't matter what time it departed. I know it's on centros  timetable as a timing point however from experience centros timetables don't always match the operators.

Dom

Quote from: Steveminor on February 08, 2016, 07:03:47 PM
It is possible that Bilston bus station is not a registered timing point for banga in which case it wouldn't matter what time it departed. I know it's on centros  timetable as a timing point however from experience centros timetables don't always match the operators.

That's quite a stupid comment really. It's going though a bus station, ofcourse it's going to be a timing point!

In other news I've just seen the 530 branded solo on the 545 going into Bilston

Steveminor

Not necessarily a timing point is what is registered with the Tc.
Yes they would have to get a time slot for the bus station but there is nothing to say this has to be a registered timing point with the Tc

T840MAK

Maybe he could have misread it or misjudged the times? These things do happen.
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

CE52 UXF is this a new solo that banga have or have they had it for sometime.
it on the 545
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Solo1

Quote from: 900 on February 12, 2016, 10:19:05 AM
CE52 UXF is this a new solo that banga have or have they had it for sometime.
it on the 545
new one

ARBB

One of Banga's drivers attempted to get in front of the NX 82 on wrens nest estate earlier, instead or turning right into summer road he carried on to the top of wrens nest road but failed to get in front. He got infront of my X96 then conveniently forgot to turn left when he got to the mini roundabout in laurel road and carried on along laurel road turned left at hazel road and pulled out into traffic on priory road and finally got infront of the NX bus only to get into Dudley bus station with no passengers and then parked up.......... Any point ?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: pndriver on March 08, 2016, 11:52:56 PM
One of Banga's drivers attempted to get in front of the NX 82 on wrens nest estate earlier, instead or turning right into summer road he carried on to the top of wrens nest road but failed to get in front. He got infront of my X96 then conveniently forgot to turn left when he got to the mini roundabout in laurel road and carried on along laurel road turned left at hazel road and pulled out into traffic on priory road and finally got infront of the NX bus only to get into Dudley bus station with no passengers and then parked up.......... Any point ?

And this is what gets to me when people on here try to defend some of the smaller bus companies.

Drivers not adhering to routes, trying to get in front of other buses, it's a pity that one of the TCs men wasn't on the prowl.

If it had been an NX bus that did it, there would be outrage and claims that NX were trying to put small operators out of business.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Solo1

What happened at the PI banga was at in early March

woody38

Quote from: Solo1 on March 19, 2016, 06:50:43 PM
What happened at the PI banga was at in early March

according to coach & bus live they will lose one bus for a month here is the link

http://coachandbusweek.co/

Solo1

PD1078264/10 - RAJINDER BANGA T/A BANGA BUSES, 4 VICARAGE ROAD, ALLSAINTS, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV2 1DT

Variation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton bus Station and Telford Town Centre given service number 891 effective from 04-Jul-2016. To amend Route

Cheese

Quote from: Solo1 on May 11, 2016, 04:00:30 PM
PD1078264/10 - RAJINDER BANGA T/A BANGA BUSES, 4 VICARAGE ROAD, ALLSAINTS, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV2 1DT

Variation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton bus Station and Telford Town Centre given service number 891 effective from 04-Jul-2016. To amend Route

Looks like the loops round the estates in Albrighton are being removed, registration is not overly clear!

Dom

Quote from: Cheese on May 20, 2016, 10:29:17 AM
Looks like the loops round the estates in Albrighton are being removed, registration is not overly clear!

It is yes

Adam 404

Quote from: Solo1 on May 11, 2016, 04:00:30 PM

The date has been put back by looks of it...

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wolverhampton bus Station and Telford Town Centre given service number 891 effective from 25-Jul-2016. To amend Timetable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk