News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

05.12.2021 Service changes

Started by PB2938, November 06, 2021, 06:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metrocity

Quote from: Stu on November 26, 2021, 01:50:57 PM
The TfWM page clearly stated that a new operator would be taking over daytime journeys on the 96 from 5th December, with the new operator yet to be announced.
Yes and the TfWM page is wrong..

Jack D

How can you follow tenders to see who has won what service and who has bidded what? I want to see what's happening on the 96 side who has bidded etc.

Westy

Couple of observations.

How come the Sunday timetable on the 31 / 32 doesn't say which operator does which journey, unlike the Monday to Saturday timetable.

Walsall 9 - Is there a difference?

From looking at the journeys my sister regularly uses, it's still the same departure times on Sunday morning & evenings.

Pat

Quote from: Jack D on November 29, 2021, 04:51:17 PM
How can you follow tenders to see who has won what service and who has bidded what? I want to see what's happening on the 96 side who has bidded etc.
They're published on the TfWM website

Solo1

with the 42/3 joint timetablestarting again  how come they have changed the timetable why didnt they go back to the timetable they ran when it was joint

Westy

Quote from: Westy on November 29, 2021, 08:08:36 PM
Couple of observations.

How come the Sunday timetable on the 31 / 32 doesn't say which operator does which journey, unlike the Monday to Saturday timetable.

Walsall 9 - Is there a difference?

From looking at the journeys my sister regularly uses, it's still the same departure times on Sunday morning & evenings.

Can I ask why asking a simple question on Nx social media is very taxing?

Despite putting the same details as above regarding the Walsall 9, why am I being asked to repeat questions?

Just read the original ###$$#$ post, for crying out loud!

Tony

Quote from: Westy on November 30, 2021, 05:31:06 PM
Can I ask why asking a simple question on Nx social media is very taxing?

Despite putting the same details as above regarding the Walsall 9, why am I being asked to repeat questions?

Just read the original ###$$#$ post, for crying out loud!

Or just look at the new timetable to see which time she needs to travel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk