News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: LNational on October 19, 2022, 12:16:15 PMMissing service on 828 - 0933 Lichfield to Stafford this morning
197 broke down i think

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Fleet News -

178 now officially withdrawn from the fleet following MOT expiry. Not being renewed

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on October 27, 2022, 07:32:21 AMFleet News -

178 now officially withdrawn from the fleet following MOT expiry. Not being renewed
Good riddence lol

BusMan Greg

The 70 and 71 are being withdrawn from January 

888DUK

Bob

Pye Greens a joke again today. Already 1 bus down, then 52 has broke down literally right in front of temp roadworks lights in Hednesford causing chaos, been sat on 63 for 15 mins and still havent got past it. I dont know how theyve won tenders in Telford they cant even manage to run registered journeys in Cannock! Pye greens are 15 mins frequency and dqily have gaps 40 min plus

Vulcan

What are the Tenders in Telford they have won ?

the trainbasher

Loads of service cancellations on DVSA today for Chaserider...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

QuoteLoads of service cancellations on DVSA today for Chaserider...

Probably putting them on the Chaserider license  https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.service.gov.uk/view-details/licence/576201

Bob

I heard the 841 was going back to D and G,70 71 have been cancellled from 31st Dec

Capitalpotter

Select are rumoured to be purchasing extra buses. 2+2=???
Lol

I'd assume they're being put on the chaserider license. Some of them routes being actually withdrawn is a bit hard to believe 

After doing some research all them cancellations have been moved onto the Chaserider license including the 70,71 & 70A. That being said the 70 routes have and are not being withdrawn

Fleet News: 539 Enviro200 MMC is now over from Centrebus

Bob

The new registration says the 70 will run from cannock to Cheslyn Hay only. Seriously thos company is an utter disaster. They cant even maintain their buses. The 63, a 1 bus working, had FOUR different buses on it on Thursday due to breakdowns. The 62, a supposedly hourly service, had no buses between 2.30pm and 5pm from Cannock, again due to breakdowns. The Pye  greens cant even manage a 30 minute frequency, let alone a 15 min one. Bus 52 the one that broke down and was left dumped for hours on weds got sent out again Thursday and broke down again. They cant even manage rail replacement, they sent one of their crappiest Solos that broke down and had to be towed back. They make cowboy operators look professional!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk