News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wayfarer 3 Specifications

Started by Jacobthebus, April 24, 2019, 01:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobthebus

Hi all,
          I recently picked up a Wayfarer 3 plus a base plate, and was trying to work out the power specifications. Would anyone have a manual for one, or better still, know what voltage and ampage it runs off of?

Many thanks,
Jacob
Route 369-Walsall to Willenhall via New Invention-RIP Metrobuses.

Pat

Quote from: Jacobthebus on April 24, 2019, 01:04:51 PM
Hi all,
          I recently picked up a Wayfarer 3 plus a base plate, and was trying to work out the power specifications. Would anyone have a manual for one, or better still, know what voltage and ampage it runs off of?

Many thanks,
Jacob
You would need a 24v indoor power supply. You can usually find these on ebay. If you want to get the machine working i.e printing tickets you would need a programmed module.

DJ

I've got one of the old NXWM red card reader pads as well as a couple of ticket rolls, I doubt you can get the first one working, but the ticket rolls may come in useful if you're interested. ;)

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Jacobthebus

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on April 24, 2019, 03:34:29 PM
You would need a 24v indoor power supply. You can usually find these on ebay. If you want to get the machine working i.e printing tickets you would need a programmed module.
Are they definitely 24v and not 12v? Also, is there any preference when it comes to ampage?
Route 369-Walsall to Willenhall via New Invention-RIP Metrobuses.

Pat

Quote from: Jacobthebus on April 30, 2019, 10:09:56 PM
Are they definitely 24v and not 12v? Also, is there any preference when it comes to ampage?
Yes it is 24v. Don't know about ampage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk