News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Signature Relaunch

Started by John, July 13, 2017, 06:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wumpty

Quote from: John on July 13, 2017, 06:07:49 PM
New look Signature livery

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99180483@N03/35843819916/

Hideous! The blue needed to be slightly lighter, the Signature logo needed to be bolder and in a lighter grey/silver too. When you're promoting a brand, it needs to stand out and be striking - this doesn't do either and dilutes what Diamond are trying to do.

It's a big NO from me!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

winston

Quote from: Wumpty on August 28, 2019, 10:49:18 AM
Hideous! The blue needed to be slightly lighter, the Signature logo needed to be bolder and in a lighter grey/silver too. When you're promoting a brand, it needs to stand out and be striking - this doesn't do either and dilutes what Diamond are trying to do.

It's a big NO from me!

As the post you're replying to was from 2 years ago & Diamond no longer operate the former Signature network I don't suppose it matters anymore.

Wumpty

Quote from: Winston on August 28, 2019, 12:18:39 PM
As the post you're replying to was from 2 years ago & Diamond no longer operate the former Signature network I don't suppose it matters anymore.

Ooops! I didn't look at the year - I'm not sure Henry Ford Jnr will think much of my review of the Model T Ford either :D
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk